FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
127 bits....does anyone visit this site?

I have cleared a space underneath my garage bench and found these parts which might help some one with a repair or restoration.

127 1300GT instrument panel

127 1300GT overhead clock

Pair of 127 Palio complete rear light assemblies

127 series 2 instrument panel showing 44k

series 3 rear light assembly

1300GT pair of front indicators complete

1300GT side indicator repeaters

Pair of door handles and mechanisms and cables for series 2/3 (might fit series 1 )

Oil pressure sender unit with pipe for 127 Sport/1300GT

Oil pressure sender unit

series two rear light lenses

1300GT Black gutter trim (all good not cracked or broken)

Clutch cables

Quarter light glass assembly

Series 3 bonnet...NO ROT....has been part primered but would require repaint

series three rear bumper

127 Sport front bumper may have front lights indicators

Email me with your interest for price and postage....bumpers and bonnet and gutter trim will need to be collected I`m based near Chester

Membership Number: ex

Re: 127 bits....does anyone visit this site?

I'm here! And I too have 127 seats, mouldings, panels, etc,

Membership Number: Yes,

Hi there Mr Stig....I think you are now the only regular visitor to this site.....That is, unless we forget alien observers of strange Fiat incidents and unknown sites of ancient Fiat mechanical parts storage! These sites referred to in MIB and X file classified documents as..........Stig lock ups.

stig`s lock-ups, more parts are stored in them,some you would not believe Exist, (we deny any knowledge of such parts) , and if such lock-up exist (lock-up 51)

Membership Number: yes

I visit, every 10 days or so - but it's a bit dead here these days, isn't it?

I've tried selling all sorts of 127 parts, having sold my cars, to no avail.

Sadly most have gone to the tip, as worthless.

Pity. Still got some stuff left if the market revives.....

Nigel, I am glad you are keeping the parts in store,

Thought I`d best come on to say all of my 127 parts are now helping other 127ers. However, I do still have a used series three bonnet which is RUST FREE. This will need to be collected (I`m near Chester) £20.00 which is really cheap

Not much happens on this site

R.I.P. Fiatmotorclub(gb)

Hi, I've emailed you regarding the series 3 bonnet :)

Yes and I`ve replied James with my mobile number...up to you now.

Regards

Rob Miller
Thought I`d best come on to say all of my 127 parts are now helping other 127ers. However, I do still have a used series three bonnet which is RUST FREE. This will need to be collected (I`m near Chester) £20.00 which is really cheap

Not much happens on this site

R.I.P. Fiatmotorclub(gb)

I`m still here, Rob, you could be a honary welshman with being close to the north wales border
"doubting Thomas"

I haven't had an email come through, I'll have to check my spam when I get home maybe it's gone into there by accident. Thanks James

some say container 52, vanished from a hard standing near Trafford park, and reappeared in Altrincham,cheshire, how?

Membership Number: yes,

There was extremely high frequency data matter detected by our craft situated adjacent to the Pliedes constellation. This was an urgent pick up not to be trusted by the Hermes and almost extinct ex planet city link species. (the latter being infamous on lost FIAT/TAIF non delivered parts logistics)......We were aware of the possibility of "under the hedge in doggie doo or resting on the wrong gutter!!!.....Our superior Amazon firestick navigation system detected these signals to be originating from TRAFFORD PARK planet earth.

Our holds were almost full of early Tipo, 127, Abarth, 131 parts and some disgusting internals from some old 132s picked up from the depths of the Mediterranean...... We had to retrieve the object, so room was made for the container to be lifted. Our agent, Stigg android,.... was instructed to prepare lock up **** to receive.....And so the secret stash of now deleted Fiat parts was safe MESSAGE ENdssssss---------

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos