FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum
General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Topolino

Hi I am restoring a topolino and I need to know if any one can help the best place to get parts I would also like help is possible to trace the cars background
Many thanks
Steve

Re: Topolino

hi steve, try the links page, look for other fiat related links, Toplino by Steve Denning,

panels/parts, look on ebay uk,ebay Italy,
the cars background (previous owners? ) The DVLA for a fee can provide a list, also, where the car was first registered,by the issuing Council, will have records,some have been passed on to a trust who care for the records, one such trust i used for my Topolino record, is called The Kithead Trust,
hope this helps, Brian,

Membership Number: yes

Hi, I run the Topolino section of The Fiat Register, & we deal in the Topolino also.
Drop me a line or two at enquiries@lhdt.co uk & I'll try to help where I can.
I may have some history of your car etc. who knows.

Regards. les Humphreys

Thank you so much I will get all the relevant numbers and email them to you
Thanks again
Steve

Hi can any one tell me if the back lights on this topolino are standard ? Invade been told it's a late 1952 early 53 model it has just the single round back light with indecators fixed on the side of the body just above the door on the hinge side just above the top hinge actually.
Thanks Steve

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos