FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

Events
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Evesham Hot Air Balloon Festival

11th - 13th June Evesham Hot air Balloon Festival and Classic Car Show.

All are welcome to this super relaxed event which as a club we'll be attending on Saturday 12th June.
Set beside the river Avon in Evesham the day includes hot air tethered display, live bands, craft stalls, fairground, local food stalls, and to Finnish the event a spectacular night glow and firework display. I do need to know how many would like to come so I can give the organizer a vague idea of numbers - ooh and did I mention this is a FREE event !

Membership Number: lalalalallalalaaaaa

Re: Evesham Hot Air Balloon Festival

RECENT UPDATE FROM THE ORGANISER !

The event is coming together nicely and there have been a new addition to the event which will help make it even more popular. We have hovercraft attending thanks to the Hovercraft Club of Great Britain. They will be giving demonstrations in a centre arena all weekend, possibly in the river as well (I'm still working on this). This new element to the vehicle side of the show will be very interesting to many of us as it is an opportunity to see hovercraft up close.

I am also in talks with a local car importer to bring a few models along. More on this later.

Please remember to pass on information about the event to anyone who may be interested. My details can also be passed on. Lets hope for good weather for all of the components of the event with perfect ballooning conditions over 11th - 13th June.

Hope to see you there

Membership Number: 111111.66

Hi Jen

Hoping to pop along to this one with my 127.Is it just free to people showing their cars?The whole family will be coming so will be in mine and the modern to,is there seperate admission charges to enter?

Membership Number: 12048

It is a FREE event, the more modern car will have to go in the public car park.

If theres not much interest in this event, it clashes with Castle coombe classic and sportscar day wich is usually organised by Tom Widdrington, so if there s little support for the balloon fest I feel it would be better to support tom at castle coombe - its up to you folks !

Membership Number: 111111.66

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos