FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

Events
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Llandudno victorian festival/transport festival may 1st-3rd.

this popular event in north wales, takes place over the may bank holiday, with a victorian event in the town, steam powered fairground rides, steam traction engines, and people of the town dressing up in victorian style and dressing up their shops, at the badafon fields, nr to the little orme end of town, there is a transport festival on for 3 days, cars, steam engines, commerical lorries,(the biggest turn out i have ever seen 4 rows about 200yds long ) buses, ( there was even a bedford val 6 wheeler like the Italian job!) tractors, motor bikes,autojumble,stationary engines, and army vehicles/ transporters, ( make my 130 look very economical on fuel!),on sat and sunday evenings there are road runs, to conway and around the great orme and the town, places allready booked up for this event,I will be flying the fiat flag with my 130 coupe, look at their web site www.llantransfest.co.uk

Membership Number: yes

Re: Llandudno victorian festival/transport festival may 1st-3rd.

3 days to go, and, I`m doing jobs on the 130 from my to-do list! still have to clean it, inside and out! oh! dear!

Re: Llandudno victorian festival/transport festival may 1st-3rd.

both festival and the extratravaganza started today,the parade is on at midday on all 3 days, only seen 1, fiat car besides mine, a 127 abarth. was lhd, was converted to rhd in the 80`s.plus there`s a lot of scooters in town all here for a meet of their own.weather ok.

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos