FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

Events
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tatton park show

5th 6th june,proberly the best show in the north west,100's of classic cars from this area that may not have been seen in the south of england shows,well worth a look,i will be there with siggy with are 130 coupe's

Membership Number: 11998

Re: Tatton park show

I'm going? oh right!

Membership Number: yes

Who's running an Italian stand at the show and is there room for my Ferrari 308 ?

cheers

Lee

we haven`t got a stand space lee, you will have to contact the organisers for a individual entry form online,/fone to ask, www.cheshireautopromotions.co.uk 01565723863

this show is 2 weeks away, 2 (yes 2 !) 130`s plus a 850 going, and we are on the large cars section this year (!) all booked up according to the website unless you have a pre 1960`s car, or something special (!)

Hi Stig,

Don't forget that you bought some Panda bits off me on E-Bay last Sunday. PayPal or cheque?

Jazz650

we, the 130 lads will be there sunday, other fiat owners coming as well!

Stig,

Still haven't got the cheque yet you promised last week for those Panda items you bought off me on E-Bay three weeks ago. Problems?

Jazz 650

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos