FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

Events
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
southport classic show, RAF woodvale,

hi all, just to mention a clssic car show in southport on for 2 days, 7+8 august, 2 130`s going, could be other fiats around the field,X1/9 Owners club, Italian replica club.cheshire classic car club,alfa`s , places booked up,we`re in row I (india) , there are a couple of stunt teams, a wall of death,laurel +hardy look alikes, (no, not me and julian!)if weather holds, we go sunday!

Membership Number: yes

Re: southport classic show, RAF woodvale,

Good work stiggy fixing your 130 and its ready for the show(2 130's)!!!

Also i have recieved 2day the passes for tatten park 21-22 august stiggy ,looks like i will have to put the 130 wing back in the coach house...... ....!

julian
Good work stiggy fixing your 130 and its ready for the show(2 130's)!!!

worked on the 130 yesterday, put the oil back in, no leak!, took it off axle stands(nothing less with the weight of this car!) done the points, won`t run!!, but had to leave it, as i had a call-out to go to, looked at the infamous 130 workshop manal last night while watching tv(muti task me),and......timming set wrong! whoops!! going there shortly, will see if it runs on 6 cylinders! also, my pass came yesterday for tatton park, all these shows to go to!

ouch is now running! see "130 leader speaks" southport here we come!

the stig
ouch is now running! see "130 leader speaks" southport here we come!

went to the show, easy to get to and in to the show with our own entrance, great to see julian and his dad with the 130,(2 x130`s on display!) allso saw: tempra, lancia beta spyder,a lancia thema 8.32,some alfa`s. some people were really taken with the 130`s. sunny day, auto jumble, good events, must go next year!

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos