FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

Events
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Outdoor giant screening of The Italian Job at Brands Hatch

Hi,

I've just been in contact with Peter Jones from your club and he's given me permission to tell you guys about an exciting new venture for Brands Hatch!

On Monday 23 August we're launching a 'drive in cinema' at the circuit and we will be screening the original 1969 version of the Italian Job on that date at 8pm.

As Italian car enthusiasts, I thought you might be interested in coming along to watch this iconic film on the world's largest mobile screen (it's 90 square metres!).

Tickets cost £15 per car - max 5 people per vehicle - and all you need to do to follow the soundtrack is tune in your car stereo.

If you visit the Brands Hatch website you can book tickets - although please be aware they are cheaper in advance than on the day!

Re: Outdoor giant screening of The Italian Job at Brands Hatch

Kind of a nice idea but my '72 500L has never had a radio fitted so would it be a silent movie

Re: Outdoor giant screening of The Italian Job at Brands Hatch

You can purchase earpiece radios for £5 on the day if you aren't able to follow along via your car stereo

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos