Events
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Auto Italia - Gaydon 28th August 2010

Is the club attending this event?

Membership Number: 12130

Re: Auto Italia - Gaydon 28th August 2010

If fmc are not having a stand you are welcome on ours again, a few came on at mitcar and it was nice :)

Thanks Dave. Will let you know.

Regards

Steve

Hi Steve,

Many of the Club members go to Gaydon Auto Italia, but this is the only AI where we don't have a specific stand. Not entirely sure why but probably for historical reasons.

It leaves people free to park where they want to - for example some will go to the FF stand, others will park next to a similar car.

I will be there, and probably going up in convoy with a couple of other members. We don't get there at the crack of dawn as we prefer to stop for breakfast on the way!!!

Regards, Gavin.

Membership Number: 5260

Ill be looking to do photos for a couple of club member feature cars if anyone wants their car featuring in Parliamo - Make yourselves known either before or on the day

If bbc weather forecast rain i am hoping to get our giant marquee up, some may have seen it at stanford. 6mx20m and get some cars with no roofs parked under it

Gavin, where are you travelling from? I will be coming up from North Dorset. Might like to join the convoy/breakfast if that is ok?

I'll get the Zymol out if there is a possibility of getting the car in Parliamo!

Jeni Long
Ill be looking to do photos for a couple of club member feature cars if anyone wants their car featuring in Parliamo - Make yourselves known either before or on the day

Will there be cake?

sorry no cake ............

Steve Thorne
Gavin, where are you travelling from? I will be coming up from North Dorset. Might like to join the convoy/breakfast if that is ok?

I'll get the Zymol out if there is a possibility of getting the car in Parliamo!

Hi Steve,

We are probably in opposite directions as we are travelling from Bucks. Meeting for brekkie at Oxford services probably around 8.30am as we're planning to get to Gaydon around 10.30am. Anyone welcome if they are in the area.

See some of you at Gaydon.

Now what car should I take? Tempted to take the "new" Panda for an Italian tune up on the test track, but it might be kill or cure as it's not running quite right...........

Cheers, Gavin.

Membership Number: 5260

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos