FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

Events
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Malvern Show - 10th October

Don't forget the Malvern show on 10th October. The last proper outdoor show of the year, with bright warm weather guaranteed..... Well it was last year!

The pre-booked entries need to be in by 1st October so don't delay. See Andrew Greenwood's website for the booking form.

A really good show and we usually get a decent turnout.

Pete, are you taking the 127 again? I'm hoping to get the "new" one up & running by then but having a few issues getting all the parts at present - think I've tracked them down so it then depends on how much work's needed for the MOT

Cheers,

Gavin.

Membership Number: 5260

Re: Malvern Show - 10th October

Hi Gavin,already got my ticket for this one and looking forward to it.Be good to see yours if you manage to get it road legal.What parts are you struggling with?Done a few bits on mine,taken the bumpers off and put some different sidelights and indicators on.

Pete

Membership Number: 12048

Hi Pete,

Look forward to seeing you there.

Most parts were fairly easy or I already had in "stock" (brakes, hoses, belts, etc). Worst were the exhaust parts as everything's obsolete (and I didn't fancy throwing a £300 stainless system on a car that's been off the road for 10 years, before it's MOT'd!). Fingers crossed they will arrive tomorrow, then it's only the MOT...........

Cheerrs, Gavin.

Howdy folks - ive got a MAJOR dilema on this
My cousin has just announced her daugters christening and it falls on the same day at 11am - nightmare !!!
Will keep you posted as if I can make it or not ...........

Not sure if i can make it due to workload but I've sent for an entry anyway.
Steve.

Membership Number: 6610

Don't forget the show is this Sunday. Weather looks good, and it was glorious last year!

Last proper outdoor show of the season, so let's see if we can get a decent turnout..........

Regards, Gavin.

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos