FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

Events
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Auto Italia Brooklands 2011

SATURDAY 30TH APRIL 2011

As usual we will be having a Fiat Motor Club area at the show.

2011 is the 25th Anniversary of the Auto Italia Italian Car Day at Brooklands, and as you would expect, this is going to be a very special event.

Pre-booking opens mid-February - not only will you save money but, if you arrive early enough, you will also have the opportunity to display your Italian car in the Museum area.

Advance ticket prices are:
Adults £12
Seniors/Students £11
Children (aged 5-16) £5
Family (2 adults and up to 3 children) £32

On the day ticket prices will be:
Adults £14
Seniors/Students £12
Children £6
Family £35

Re: Auto Italia Brooklands 2011

Tickets are now in the Brooklands museum online shop ! Got mine last night :-)

Got mine to!

Membership Number: 12048

Kool !!! Will look forward to the cruise to brooklands pete !

For everyone elses info, were meeting up along the M40 en route to brooklands, if anyone wants to join in (it will be very early) youre more than welcome, the more the merrier etc. anyway make yourselves known and we can work out pick up points

M40 High Wycombe junction?? How early so I can try to prod some others?

Gavin.

Membership Number: 5260

We have a new site at Brooklands this year - it is a prime spot overlooking the Mercedes test track, so should be plenty to see all day.

I will try to find a way of attaching a pdf (Theo?!) but in the meantime can email to anyone who requests it.

Hope to see you all there!

Gavin.

Here is the plan

Membership Number: 8946

Many thanks Theo.

A few of us are going in convoy from Beaconsfield services on the M40. Anyone welcome to come along but it's an early start! Leaving the services at 7.45am to try to get to Brooklands at around 8.30 when the gates open.

Regards, Gavin.

do you know if we access from brooklands road or MB WORLD?

Membership Number: 10921

Hi Ivan,

No sorry! A few of us are planning to get there for 8.30 so will probably try via MB world if we can - it should be easier to get to the stand from there. Not quite sure how you navigate from the old road - maybe thay will move Concorde out of the way for us? Just a thought......

See you tomorrow.

Gavin

why did i buy an advance ticket when i am going to be in the overflow anyway and not on the main site!

Membership Number: 10921

Just to let you know that I had a very constructive discussion with Michael W yesterday about the Brooklands "issues", and will be writing to Phil W about the points everyone raised.

It would be helpful if members who registered their disgust/annoyance/shock etc, contacted Auto Italia separately to make their point (there is an email contact form via their website). Please keep it polite & constructive though, as there were various reasons for the problems & Club members will achieve more by being courteous.

Thanks, Gavin.

Fantastic day blessed with sunshine (and sunburn!) shame about the glitch with been in the carpark, still enjoyed it though especially the bonus of getting a ride in a lamborghini

Anyway, pictures are up on my website for your viewing pleasure

http://www.yawningcatphotography.com

Membership Number: 11782

Have to say I really enjoyed the Brooklands event again this year, but found the random nature of the parking a little frustrating. I was in the dust bowl with the Fiat Coupes, a green 125 and a yellow 128 Sport Coupe while there was also another cluster around the 130 saloon at the top end of the site, and someone told me there were more classic Fiats elsewhere else that I never even saw? The marshalls had no idea where to put me when I arrived and I did a nice little tour of the site being redirected as I went.

Cheers

Chris

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos