FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

Events
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Malvern - 24th April

Great show at the Three Counties Showground,Malvern.

Who's in?

Membership Number: 12048

Re: Malvern - 24th April

Closing date for pre-booking is 15th April.

Sorry to hijack but theres also this on the same weekend and not too far away from malvern - and i think its free ? Might be something new to do ??

Event Information For ' Hanbury Easter Vintage Gathering'
Date: 23/04/2011-25/04/2011 Times:
Car Information: Steam Engines- Full Size & Miniature, Vintage & Classic Cars, Motorbikes, Commercial & Military Vehicles, Agricultural Bygones, Trade Stalls, Bar & Refreshments, Sunday Easter Bonnet Parade & Children's 'Bunny' hunt. The Fields behind the Vernon Arms, Droitwich Road, (B4090), Hanbury, Worcestershire. B60 4DB - AA Signposted (A46 - Evesham by-pass take Knowle Hill Road for Main Gate)
Event Description: Hanbury Easter Vintage Gathering & Sunday Easter Bonnet Parade
Area:Worcestershire
Postcode: B60 4DB
Organiser Information:
Contact Name: Keith Shakespeare
Contact Address: Keith Shakespeare, 138 Shaw Lane, Stoke Prior, Bromsgrove, Worcs B60 4DZ. Tel 01527 575003 Mobile 07808 173400
View Website: http://www.shakespearesrally.com
Email Address: Evesham@shakespearesrally.com
Standard Admission (£): Admission with classic car (£):

Hi Jeni

Are you going to this then?Bit of a pain the Malvern show being moved to Easter weekend,can at least bring the family to this one.Doesn't look like anyones interested in the Malvern show anyway!

Yes am thinking of going to it, looks a bit more interesting than malvern and i thought it would be something a bit different - do you want to get intouch with them and see if we can have a club stand ??

I've sent an email to the organiser so will let you know as soon as I do.

Great news,had a reply from the organiser and he says we can have a stand,hurrah!I jsut need to find out if we enter individually or as a group,also double check the prices and when he needs to know the numbers by.

So lets get the ball rolling for this new event for the club,I'm in,who's with me?

Hi Pete,

Jeni pointed me at this thread - been emailing you re Malvern etc over the last couple of weeks, but maybe you've had email problems?

If email's still working please could you look at & confirm which events should go onto the calendar etc? I tried both the email addresses I had for you. Needed asap as the list is due to be published this week.

As you know a few of us usually go to Malvern from this area but none of the others can access the Forum so won't know of any alternatives. If the new one is a goer have you checked what age of cars are ok, as some shows are quite strict?

Many thanks, Gavin.

Membership Number: 5260

Hi Gavin,

I received all your emails and replied to them all also so don't know whats happened to those.I've emailed the organiser a few questions including car age but I reckon this one is a goer instead of Malvern.So officially its :-

Hanbury Easter Gathering,Worcestershire.B60 4DB,Sunday 24th April

Three counties Showground,Malvern,Sunday 9th October

Hi Pete,

Many thanks - no idea what's happened to the emails - what would we do without technology!!!

Will update the list - thanks. When you hear about Hanbury let me know & I'll see if I can rustle up some interest from Bucks. Don't think any of them can use the Forum so I'll have to phone them instead.

Cheers, Gavin

Spoke to the organiser today and he says there's no strict age limit to the cars on the stand,all he needs to know is how many of us are attending and then he'll post the passes out to me and I can then pass them on to whoevers going.

So if anyone is interested get in touch with me or just put your name down on here.

Yes please - not sure what it will be, but something Fiat shaped!

Will see if I can round up any more locally.........

Cheers, Gavin

Yes please, and im guessing my folks will probably come along in a 500 ;-)

Could we have a list of definates for this please so I can sort out passes.

Thanks.

Count me in with the Topolino.

Steve.

Membership Number: 6610

YES !!! Ill get on the case with ma and pa !

Jeni Long
YES !!! Ill get on the case with ma and pa !

hope you get your purple peril (500) repaired in time.

Membership Number: yes

Hi Pete,

Yes I'm definite & Mike will also have a pass please - you can send both to me though as I'll him beforehand.

Thanks, Gavin.

Got my entry through today for the full weekend, hope I'm not on my own.
Steve.

Membership Number: 6610

I've got extra passes for the 24th so if there's anyone out there who still fancies it let me know.

Will see you on the Sunday Steve

I'll be going on the Sunday Steve - just need the pass to arrive by snailmail - maybe if they actually used snails it would be quicker round here??!

Cheers, Gavin.

Hi Pete, I would like a pass for this event, hope it not to late

Dave & Sue Slaney

Membership Number: 10149

`disco`dave slaney going? super!!! dave give me a call about the 130 in buckingham,

Membership Number: yes

Pity we didn't have more cars there, thought the "compere" guy with the mic was a bit ill-mannered, and lacked knowledge of cars produced outside of UK. When did a Fiat 124 spider look like an E type Jag??

Membership Number: 10962

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos