FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

Events
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Chiltern Hills Show 15th May

Hi All,

The Chiltern Hills Show and Road Run is on 15th May.

The Chiltern Hills event needs me to book en-bloc this year which makes things very difficult to organise. There is no opportunity for late entrants to join the stand on the day as they have in the past &late entrants can still get in to the show (cost £10 rather than the £4 in advance) but not get to the stand. This is a great show and very friendly & easy to get to from the A41, M40 etc. I really need anyone interested in joining us to contact me asap so that I can book them in. There is plenty to do at this show, and you also get a model car (one year it will be a Fiat I'm sure!!). There is no specific age restriction on the Club stand cars, so even something fairly new will be ok if it's interesting (by my definition which is pretty wide ranging when talking Italian vehicles!).

Come on everyone let's get a good turnout for this one!!!

Gavin.

Membership Number: 5260

Re: Chiltern Hills Show 15th May

Not too late for this, but entries need to be prebooked to get on the Club stand.

Forms can be downloaded from the Chiltern Hills Rally website - you MUST enter "Fiat Motor Club (G.B.)" in the space for members of car clubs though - you won't be allowed over to the stand unless you do!

Anyone else booking in?

Cheers, Gavin.

The weather wasn't brilliant considering the forecast and the dryest April/May for aeons, but thanks to everyone who came along.

A few photos attached for those who couldn't make it. And yes that was a pair of 127s celebrating their 40th birthday, along with a very special £32k Abarth 695 Tributo Ferrari - there's only 20 in the country and you lot missed it on our stand!!

If anyone wants to go to Luton show you might get another chance to look round it............

Regards, Gavin.

32k!!!! omg! a tribute to ferrari? I could buy a lancia thema 8.32. now that does have a ferrari engine! more of a tribute? coool

Membership Number: yes

the stig
32k!!!! omg! a tribute to ferrari? I could buy a lancia thema 8.32. now that does have a ferrari engine! more of a tribute? coool

LOL - true Stiggy, but would you ever get it working or afford the engine rebuilds??

It's a very nice car and presumably will be worth collectors money in the future.........

I have just (easter bank hols) finished rebuilding the 130 engine, so a ferrari engine should be a challenge.

As you know 130's have Ferrari engines - how many times have we heard that at the NEC?

more than a few times! even at outdoor shows! if i had a tenner for every time i have been told this i would be able to tax the 130 and the panda!

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos