FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

Events
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Italian Car Event - Beaulieu 22nd May

New Italian car event, Beaulieu on May 22nd 'Simply Italian' - first running this year. Any interest?

http://www.beaulieu.co.uk/beaulieu-events/simply-italian

Membership Number: Yes

Re: New Italian Car Event - Beaulieu 22nd May

I'd be interested if a few members were going to it.

Regards, Gavin.

Membership Number: 5260

£10 to park in a field - no thanks

...and for those with a more positive outlook on life, that is over 40% off the regular admission charge to the National Motor Museum, Palace House and Gardens, Beaulieu Abbey, World of Top Gear, James Bond Experience and more.

Not for some, I guess.

Membership Number: yes

Its a bargain , when you have to pay £16 for brooklands . old boy couldn't count .
wish id seen this earlyer a must for next year ,havent been for 15years

Membership Number: yes

Approx 250 modern and classic Italian cars showed up to Beaulieu today with a fine display by the Ferrari Owners Club. The first 100 or so to arrive were parked in the arena with later arrivals in an adjacent overflow area.

10 vehicles were picked as candidates for Car of the Day (won by a Ferrari 166 fresh back from the Mille Miglia) with owner interviews and a cavalcade. Fiats that I saw included Pandas (new and classic), Coupes, 125, 2300, Spiders, 500s (new and classic). Lord Montague came out to present the trophy and £100 prize.

It was a nice friendly, informal gathering, well organised with lots to see in and around the Museum.

Membership Number: Yes

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos