FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

Events
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Stanford Hall - 5th June

Going to give this one a go,will be my first time.Anybody else going?

Membership Number: 12048

Re: Stanford Hall - 5th June

yes.

Membership Number: 11782

Definitely!

Membership Number: 5260

yes

Membership Number: 10921

Are we as a club or just turning up?I see some of the other forums have a fair crowd going.

Membership Number: 12048

Well we try to go as a club but it didn't really work last year - ask Jen! Last time we had more members diverted into the concours area than actually on the stand, but maybe if we all bring scruffy cars this time we can park together - just a thought............

Anyway, yes we should try to park together, so bringing the flag would be a great idea!

Gavin.

Map just received from Phil - I've asked Theo if he can attach it for me as it's in pdf format!

For those who know the layout it's bear left & "where does it go from here, is it down to the lake I fear" - all those who remember the '80's can sing along at that point........... Sorry yes I'm not well - we're down by the lake next to Fiat Forum.

Gavin.

Here's the map

Membership Number: 8946

i will see what time i get done from work on the Saturday and if i do attend will bring the shop! (and no rude remarks Gavin!!, )what time is the best time to arrive???????

Membership Number: ???? never can recall!

will be going! with the club shop! so bring lots of pennys! Neil

Membership Number: ???? never can recall!

in project x?

Oh you mean Neil's project X - thought you meant my project X for a minute..............

of course yours is project x, gavin, neils will be 2xx

Membership Number: yes

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos