FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

Events
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Castle Combe Classic & Sportscar 11th June

Hi everyone,

I have just received the tickets for Castle Combe on Saturday 11th June. Would anyone who wants a ticket please let me know - either email or post here.

Limited number of tickets to this one, so first come first served. Free access to the event for a car & driver. You can take the car on track but have to pay for the track time.

If anyone has already asked for a ticket (Mike R, I have your email thanks) please bear with me as I'm suffering from the lurgy (possibly the plague by the feel of it ) and won't be feeling like sorting them out for a few days!

Gavin.

Membership Number: 5260

Re: Castle Combe Classic & Sportscar 11th June

Hi Gavin, Id love to go to combe with my Fiats, I have 3 nice ones! Il send you am email with my address details if there are tickets available, cheers, Rob

Membership Number: 455

Yes please Gavin.

Steve

Membership Number: 6610

Thanks for the posts & emails. Will be sorting the tickets out over the weekend.

Last chance for anyone to ask for one................

Gavin.

Great day - bit damp on the way & enough to make the cars dirty on the motorway, but it stayed fine while we were there!

Some photos attached - the Buick Riviera was part of our display, and was pretending (badly) to be a Panda....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos