FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

Events
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cars shows South East London/North Kent

Bromley pagent of motering...Sunday 12th June, (and the 130 saloon,s first outing!)i might have one ticket spare, if any members wish to attend please get in contact! it will cost you £5! but its a wonderful day! ......and ...........a show iam looking at is on Saturday 11th June, at a place called, Green Street Green, close to Farnborough kent, its to raise fundes for the Hospice, its runs from 10:00am till 4;pm, i plan to attend in the Fiat 125 (the lada-a-like!)

thank you

Neil

Membership Number: ???? never can recall!

Re: Cars shows South East London/North Kent

didn`t triumph do a joint project with Lada? called a triharda?

Membership Number: yes

bromley pagent june 2011 Re: Cars shows South East London/North Kent

Apart from the rain ,great show like it used to be years ago ..
bromley pagent 12 6 11 fiat 131

Hi ,thank you to Jasion and Steve for attending! shame the weather was a little wet! Neil

Membership Number: ???? never can recall!

shock! horror! a 130 (2.8) saloon makes it to 2 shows in the same weekend! and, the hydro-humidity didn`t stop the 130 and the others from going

Brian we both need to get are cars sorted (well me )..you are on with yours .. shows in a couple of weeks ,lets not let the side down,saloon looks great neil and thanks for the picture....wet weather, not a problem thats what the three gallons of wax oil was for............

Membership Number: just run out

my work will begin when i get ouch back from blackpool! 2 coupes at 1 show!!!! then again it might be 3! if the guy from accrington comes>

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos