FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

Events
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fiat Stilo Schumacher limited edition photo shoot

Dear all

My name is Phillipe and I would like to personally invite every Fiat Stilo Schumacher owner to become part of an epic and once in a life time photo shoot which is currently being planned as we speak.

The proposed photo shoot is being hosted at the Prodrive factory grounds in Banbury and the purpose of this event it to celebrate these fine Italian cars and their exclusive history.

Our aim is to reach out to every single owner of this rare and exclusive Italian automobile and gain their interest in participating for this event. The Prodrive factory was in fact where most of these limited edition Italian cars were modified and as great Italian car fanatics, myself and all other owners simply want to enjoy a great day out in the Prodrive factory and attain some truly fantastic photos of these exclusive cars.

In a recent telephone discussion with Jackie Irwin who is Prodrive`s Marketing and events manager at the Banbury factory, it has been proposed that the photo shoot and the factory visit to be hosted on a weekend. The fees for a day entry to the Prodrive factory are around £27 which does include a full tour of the facilities and the Prodrive factory. For full details of the pricing list and facilities please do contact Jackie Irwin at the Prodrive factory in Banbury.

http://www.prodrive.com/c_details.html?group=UNITED%20KINGDOM

If you are interested which we hope that you are and you would like to attend this event or require information then please contact me on my personal email address:

phillsnts@hotmail.co.uk

We hope to hear from you soon.

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos