FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

Events
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ace Cafe 2nd thursday of the month

Anyone fancy going , im off thursday so can get down there for the italian night '
http://www.ace-cafe-london.com/event_view.aspx?event_id=2386&date=14/07/2011%2000:00:00
http://www.ace-cafe-london.com/default.aspx
park royal north circular

Membership Number: yes

Re: Ace Cafe 2nd thursday of the month

good night for sure,

the stig
good night for sure,

It certainly was I couldn't be bothered to count but I'm fairly sure the Fiats won on numbers present last night (loads of 'new' 500s!) with the Alfas being a close second. I was the odd one out (as usual ) in the Trevi. Mind you, the Trevi attracted a lot of attention, or to be precise, the Trevi dashboard attracted a lot of attention with a group of people running over to the Trevi as soon as I arrived shouting "Hey! come and have a look at this dashboard!". Other notable cars present were an Alfa 8C Competizione and a Lamborghini Urraco Silhouette, the limited production (just 54 units) Bertone styled Targa roof car and predecessor to the Lamborghini Jalpa.

Here's some pics:

Membership Number: 8946

thanks for the photos`s theo, quite a collection, I nearly bought a trevi 20 yrs ago, the front electric windows had failed, is that tom widdrington`s 124?

Membership Number: oh yes!

the stig

is that tom widdrington`s 124?

No, isn't Tom's an AC? Or is it a BC with a 1438cc engine; I can't remember. But the BC in the photo above is Mark Nicholson's and it's for sale if you are interested

Membership Number: 8946

oh thought it was toms, like the 124 coupe, had a 1608 bc, have 7 fiats at present so won`t be buying another (yet!)

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos