FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

Events
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Auto Italia Brooklands May 5th

We all know (and love) the event for the further a field people just to let you know that travelodge have a £19 deal on for the friday night at Walton-on-Thames which seems like a bargain. Ive booked my room already as im guessing they will be snapped up quick at that price.
Linky: http://www2.travelodge.co.uk/search_and_book/hotel_overview.php?hotel_id=488

So who's going to join me in the bar ..................

Jen.

Membership Number: 666

Re: Auto Italia Brooklands May 5th

Was an early start last year,up at half 4 as I recall.Definately worth thinking about.

Membership Number: 12048

lets see what over flow car park we are dumped in this year! ......the £19 is a good deal, looking forward to catching up with everbody n

Membership Number: 9428

Pete
Was an early start last year,up at half 4 as I recall.Definately worth thinking about.

Yeah, think i was up at about 5 ish last year - a nights stay in a hotel with minor drinking session on the friday night appeals oh so much more!

I'm in,you did say you was getting the first round in didn't you Jen?

Membership Number: 12048

yes no problem pete, will that be water for you then ............... ?

Hello all, if I come along to this event is it possible to put my car on your stand? My membership lapsed a while back but would like to join again. The car is an '08 Bravo sport. Many Thanks.

Well this is the FIRST and only ever Brooklands Auto Italia we have ever missed/not attended.

Anybody got an feedback etc. to share?

Nick

Membership Number: Yes

A great day out as always

A slideshow of my photos can be seen here

Membership Number: 8946

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos