FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

Events
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A new place to hold a car club meeting

Hi all.

I work for Mercedes-Benz World in Weybridge and excuse the pitch but hopefully this will be beneficial to you all?! I wanted to let you know that we are now offering a large outdoor space that could probably support up to 100+ cars specifically for car club meets totally free of charge. In recent times we've had very successful Pistonhead Sunday service meets here so we thought we would offer other clubs a space to meet up as well. We are based adjacent to the Brooklands Museum, which is worth a visit and obviously please feel free to pop into Mercedes-Benz World. I'd recommend that you meet during the summer months at a weekend due to the surface BUT we'll try to accommodate.

If anyone is interested in organising a meet then the best bet is to call 01932 373707 and ask for Nathan or Mel or PM me and I will do my best to get back to you in good time.

Thanks!
Alex

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos