FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

Events
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Castle Combe 30th June

Don't forget the Castle Combe Classic & Sportscar Action Day. Tickets arrive nearer the event, but we don't get that many so please contact me asap if you would like one.

www.castlecombecircuit.co.uk for more info.

Regards,

Gavin

Membership Number: 5260

Re: Castle Combe 30th June

We get free tickets to this?
I'm paying for my entry!

Membership Number: 8946

Hi Theo,

Yes the ticket gets the car & driver in free. Passengers have to pay but it's still a good day out.

I guess you've already sorted tickets & are elsewhere standwise?

Gavin

Andy (with 131 Abarth Replica) is organising a stand for 131s and he is getting me a ticket (that I need to pay for ).

So if any non FMC members are reading this and wondering if it's worth joining the Club, here's a good reason why you should join!

I'm getting slightly confused with my Castle Combe events here It's the Rally day on 18th August that Andy is organising and for which I'm paying for a ticket So I'm available for the Action day if there's any spare tickets

Hi Gavin and all others

It seems ive managed to get the castle coombe june date booked on the calender before anything else, so if there is a ticket availiable still would i be able to go on the list please Gavin, i was looking to take the spyder unless i get the coupe tuned before the day as its not so easy on longer runs at the moment.

thanks all

Tim

Membership Number: 5222

Hi Theo & Tim,

Yes still some left (assuming I get the number applied for) I have added you to the list. Not sure when the tickets will arrive, but will send out asap.

Any more for any more?

Theo

So I'm available for the Action day if there's any spare tickets

Unfortunately I now have to work over the weekend of 30th June / 1st July so I can't make this event

Castle Combe tickets have arrived today - I'll send out to people who requested them.

Any more takers before I offer them around elsewhere?

Regards, Gavin.

I'm going to be there.

In this-

Membership Number: 7109

Bumpety bump!!!

Here we are leading the pack and being followed by some pretty untalented drivers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LdkA-dXPns

And the piccies-

Membership Number: 7109

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos