FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

Events
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
n.e.c. classic car show

THE GRAND FINALE, to the classic car year, 16,17,18, november, 9 cars on our stand, buy tickets in advance and save, use the code in the parliamo advert, see some of the registrars, put a face to a name you see on here,see other Italian clubs nearby, car park fee applies, but, you do get bus ride to the main entrance, just remember WHERE you parked!! (ahem!)

Membership Number: yes

Re: n.e.c. classic car show

Have you lost a car too Stiggy?

I lost the Coupe first year up there & it took us nearly half an hour to find it!! Came out of a different part of the building, it had gone dark, black car in the corner of unlit carpark - much waving of remote fob later it finally lit up!

Membership Number: 5260

2 yrs ago, forgot to look at a marker post, had a very rough idea where the car was, wandering around for about 1/2 hour, in the dark! and a black car as well!

Hi All

It seems like a good idea to me not to buy a black car then.

Tim

Membership Number: 5222

Just to remind everyone that the NEC show is next week.

If any members are planning to come up and don't mind helping out on the stand to give us a break, there may be the odd ticket spare. Please email me if you are interested.

Regards, Gavin.

Membership Number: 5260

I went yesterday (Friday) and it was a great show.

Thank you Gavin for the show pass
It's things like this that makes membership of the FMC worthwhile. In one day I saved almost the equivalent of two years' membership subscription for the FMC

I should have got there earlier than midday as there was a lot to see. I only had 5 hours there and I met up with lots of people which meant a lot of chatting took place so I didn't get to see everything

Here's some of my photos from yesterday.

Unfortunately the lighting at the show wasn't good and in fact particularly bad near the Fiat and Lancia stands where a number of lights were out. I took a small camera with a useless flash with me so apologies for the poor quality of some of the photos.

The rest of my photos can be seen at http://s1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff477/TheoKyriacou/NEC%20Classic%20Motor%20Show%202012/?albumview=slideshow

Membership Number: 8946

great pictures theo, i saw the lancia gamma, and thought of you with yours, what did you think of the gamma?
oh yes, lost my car again! in the daylight, asking security where N 11 WAS, and left my wallet in the car! qoute from gavin "durr!" good weekend, thanks for the passes for me and grace
(younger daughter) gavin, great to meet everyone, lots of visitors to the stand ace, i called in on the jensen owners club, and the De lorean owners, I`m a member of the jensen club, i tell them i`ve got half a jensen 3.2cc instead of 6.3 cc. lol

tim milnes
Hi All

It seems like a good idea to me not to buy a black car then.

Tim

correct!

2 pictures in classic car weekly`s report of the show show the fiat motor club stand, tim milnes 850 spider, rob megini`s 500, and steve denning`s smith special topolino, steve also met the son of sydney smith on the stand, who has promised to look in to some suitcases of paper work, to see what comes up, nice man.

Wow, thanks Stig, it was a brilliant event & we must all thank Gavin for orgainising this for us as Im sure we all enjoyed ourselves.

thanks go to gavin for organising the cars for the stand, and the paperwork involved (!!!) me and grace thank you. not much door handle testing, due to threats of twisted neck, and "130 registrar found dead at N.E.C" Coments

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos