FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

Events
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Uxbridge Classic Car Show

Got my entry ticket for the Uxbridge Classic Car Show on Sunday 21st July. Are there any other Fiat Motor Club Members going ?

Membership Number: 10149

Re: Uxbridge Classic Car Show

I have just been informed that no Club stand has been applied for this year.

I am very sorry to all the people who normally attend. If I had known there was a problem in advance, I would have made the application.

Tickets are still available in advance via their website, up until Monday. Anyone wishing to attend will be able to get their ticket that way.

Normal service will resume next year, as I will make the application myself. I will need to know who wishes to attend well in advance though, and need payment from people on application, as payment is made with the booking. Please contact me at the start of the year if you would like to be included on the stand for 2014.

Many thanks & apologies again,

Gavin.

Membership Number: 5260

I didn't get an advance ticket but I still might go. I assume I can enter my car on the day, though it might cost a bit more and I won't be able to enter the car for judging.

Anyone else going?

Membership Number: 12358

Unfortunately despite the event being listed for some time, I have had no-one contact me to ask to go to Uxbridge this year (or offer payment). Applications for stands had to be accompanied by payment of £5 per car, so the Club is not able to spend money on the offchance people might decide at the last minute.

This is sad, as we used to have 40/50 cars before prepayment was enforced.

In the circumstances, I have had no alternative but to decide that there will be no official Fiat Motor Club (G.B.) stand at this year's Uxbridge show. Individual entries can be made via the show's website though.

http://www.uxbridgeautoshow.com/enter-uxbridge-autoshow.html

Best wishes,

Gavin.

Membership Number: 5260

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos