FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

Events
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Chiltern Hills Rally 18th May

This year's Chiltern Hills show is on 18th May.

This is a really good show, and one of our favourites. There is a new location this year, which hopefully will give more space (there were well over 1000 cars last year).

I can email an application to anyone who wants one. Entry is £5 but you get a very nice model car if you prebook!

Please make sure you use the application form with the Club name included, or write it in if you have a blank application form already sent to you by the organisers. You must put the Club name on the form AND let me know you have booked - you may not be able to get across to the stand otherwise.

There is NO problem with newer cars getting in as part of the stand, but please let me know what you are planning to bring so that I can make sure it's not all new stuff. The category is "S" if yours is newer than 1986.

Gavin.

Membership Number: 5260

Re: Chiltern Hills Rally 18th May

Please please please get your forms to the organiser asap, as they are getting twitchy. The event is long running and has been advertised for a while in Parliamo, but as of today no-one else has sent in an entry.

Please let me know asap if you need any more information & I also need to know if anyone books direct please so that I can arrange things on the day.

Hi Gavin, I put an entry in direct a few weeks ago, Yellow card number G78.
See you on the day

Dave & Sue Slaney

Membership Number: 10149

Dave Slaney
Hi Gavin, I put an entry in direct a few weeks ago, Yellow card number G78.
See you on the day

Dave & Sue Slaney

Hi Dave,

Yellow is for non Club vehicles - I've just been speaking to the organisers as they put me on "yellow" too & said there was no stand!

It's been sorted but they have asked me to send the yellow entries back for reissue. You will probably need to do the same, or won't be allowed over to the stand I believe!

As I'm writing back to them today, I'll mention that you have been yellow carded too!!

See you there one way or the other

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos