FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

Events
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Luton Festival of Transport 8th June

As usual we will be having a stand at the Luton show on 8th June.

This is another nice show, easy to get to, and no limit on either numbers or the age of the cars. As well as loads of classic cars, there's a big autojumble & trips to the Vauxhall heritage museum by bus from the show - this is FREE, and well worth a visit!

As part of the stand there is no limit on the age of the vehicles, although I like to have plenty of older ones to counteract anything newer. Please let me know if you'd like to go.

I already have the tickets for this. They are FREE, will cost you nothing, so let's make it a good turnout.

For anyone worried about Luton, this is in a lovely park (Stockwood Park).

Gavin

Membership Number: 5260

Re: Luton Festival of Transport 8th June

Hi Gavin, have put in an entry for Luton and have got my pass.

Dave & Sue Slaney

Membership Number: 10149

Dave Slaney
Hi Gavin, have put in an entry for Luton and have got my pass.

Dave & Sue Slaney

Hi Dave & Sue,

Ah, ok, I didn't realise you would book separately.

I have all the stand tickets, they are N23 on purple card. Knowing the Luton layout, you'll be ok getting across to us anyway, even if yours is for non club entry, so that should be fine.

See you there.

Just a reminder that the show is next weekend. There are still a couple of tickets left if anyone wants to come along.

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos