FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

Events
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Retro Rides Gathering Shelsley Walsh 31st August

I am just in the process of applying for a stand at this year's Retro Rides Gathering at Shelsley Walsh.

More information is at http://retroridesgathering.com/

I don't know much about the location but it looked good on Top Gear a few weeks ago! The event itself is usually fantastic (it's been at Prescott hillclimb the last few years).

There will be plenty of classic & retro stuff to look at, lots of modified stuff, and cars going up the hillclimb. Also a chance to take your car up on the day if you want. There are some Classic Panda's making noises about going up the hillclimb, which will be fun!

Anyone interested please put your name down above.

More info later, and no-one will be held to it. I just want an idea of numbers at the moment.

The event wants mainly 1995 (ish) and older but a few newer cars are ok as part of a display. This is where you stop mocking the Panda's and thank them for all being old, as it lets some newer Fiat's join in! Newer cars fitting the theme will be ok (e.g. a mk1 Punto is fine IMO) - newer cars not really fitting the theme will be ok as long as we have enough older ones there, so register your interest & we'll work it out later.

Cheers, Gavin.

Update: All booked in - the organisers seem really on the ball, so looking good. Just need a good turnout now

Membership Number: 5260

Re: Retro Rides Gathering Shelsley Walsh 31st August

Hey Gavin,

Again pencilled in with the No Skool but will be good to have a Fiat gathering so I'm in.

Membership Number: 12048

pete
Hey Gavin,

Again pencilled in with the No Skool but will be good to have a Fiat gathering so I'm in.

Brilliant, thanks Pete.

Are you going up the hill? I think a couple of Panda's might be considering it, which could be fun.....

Don't think I'll be going up the hill no,just sit and watch.Be good to see a Panda going up though!

Membership Number: 12048

pete
Don't think I'll be going up the hill no,just sit and watch.Be good to see a Panda going up though!

At least with a Panda you'd get your money's worth!

I'm hoping my quick(er) Panda will be ready soon, but I don't think I'm brave enough to try a hillclimb in it. Well I am, but there are rather a lot of people stood there watching you make a dogs dinner of it.......

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos