FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

Events
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Castle Combe Classic & Retro Action Day 28th June

I have applied for our stand at this year's Castle Combe Classic & Retro Action Day. This is on Saturday 28 June 2014.

https://www.castlecombecircuit.co.uk...ingEventID=629

We have had a stand for many years, and this is a great day out.

Tickets are very limited (even more so this year!), so please let me know asap if you are interested - a ticket gets you and your car in for FREE. Extra passengers are charged, as is any track time - you don't have to go on track obviously.

Whatever tickets are available will be first come first served, but I won't be able to confirm until much nearer the event.

Cheers, Gavin.

Membership Number: 5260

Re: Castle Combe Classic & Retro Action Day 28th June

I'll throw my hat in to the ring for this one to Gavin,was a good day last year.

Membership Number: 12048

Great, thanks Pete. I've added you to the list.

Not sure when I'll hear back from them - it's usually quite close to the event I think, but will let you know.

The tickets have arrived today, so I'll be sorting these out over the next few days.

For those going, a map of our location is attached.

Hopefully everyone got the email ok about the car information sheets Castle Combe would like displayed in each of our cars.

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos