Author
Comment
NEC Classic Show 14-16th November

Lancaster Insurance Classic Motor Show
The UK's Biggest & Best Classic Motor Show
14 15 16 November 2014 at The NEC, Birmingham

Come along & see the Fiat Motor Club (G.B.) & Fiat Panda Club on stand 8-210

Call 0871 230 1088 to book tickets or online at www.necclassicmotorshow.com
For our Members: there is a special advance ticket offer giving £5 off the Sat/Sun door price. See the Show Ticket Offer Advert in the next issue of Parliamo for details and discount codes. This will also appear in the members section in due course.

More information on the stand exhibits will be posted soon. We have only just received the stand layout, so I will be measuring cars and trying to fit in as many as possible!

Best wishes,

Gavin.

Membership Number: 5260

Re: NEC Classic Show 14-16th November

hi gavin, which cars do you have for the stand?

Membership Number: yes

The stig
hi gavin, which cars do you have for the stand?

Still a bit up in the air, as there are different permutations (and 2 sickly cars), but.....

At the moment there I think I can fit 9 on the stand. For the Panda Club stand there will be 4 Panda's - hopefully Sam's mk1 Abarth, Vernon's (my old one!) white mk1 45CL, Freddy's (new member) restored 4x4 Sisley, plus a.n.other - possibly Panto (if head gasket fixed) and we can find a driver!

For the other part of the stand Neil's bringing either the 2300 saloon (but head gasket gone! ) or the 125, Vernon's 850 coupe or his new 128 3P, Bob's Croma Turbo, something exotic new and with a serpent on its badge, and either a 127 or Fiat Coupe (depending on the size of the remaining gap (once everyone else decides what they are taking!).

Something for everyone?

P.S. I can't get into the members section at all via the phone - no idea why, but the password in Parliamo won't work for me. If anyone needs the offer code for tickets (and doesn't have their Parliamo), please email me.

Gavin

I can't get into the members section at all via the phone - no idea why, but the password in Parliamo won't work for me. If anyone needs the offer code for tickets (and doesn't have their Parliamo), please email me.

Your phone needs to be able to handle flash websites for the forum and most mobile devices won't support flash. If you are using an iPhone it certainly won't work.

The password was changed today so please use the new password

Membership Number: 8946

Theo
Gavin

I can't get into the members section at all via the phone - no idea why, but the password in Parliamo won't work for me. If anyone needs the offer code for tickets (and doesn't have their Parliamo), please email me.

Your phone needs to be able to handle flash websites for the forum and most mobile devices won't support flash. If you are using an iPhone it certainly won't work.

Thought we a Flash website any way

Theo
Gavin

Posted using an iPhone 4S Didn't used to work, but have been using the iPhone to post on this forum for a few months now!!

Thanks for changing the password - I hadn't been able to get into the members section for ages & assumed it was because I was using the phone (I remember you saying it wouldn't work ages ago).

show went well, all cars turned up, fiat uk loaned a panda cross, i was amazed it was a 2 cylinder with turbo ,

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos