District 6 Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message and talk about the outstanding wrestlers in District 6. We are not limited to any part of the district, so join in and post your comments!

Just remember to keep it clean and do not bash the student-athletes, coaches, other fans, and yes, even the officials!

We want to continue to make this site the best place to visit for the most informative content in District 6, and your comments and thoughts will help us to maintain those high standards!

if I feel that your comments are derogatory or just plain idiotic, you will be banned from this site without warning. This is NOT why we have this forum and if the problems continue, the site will simply shut down.

I really don't want to do that since it can be a great source of information and a great venue to share ideas as long as they are positive.

District 6 Wrestling Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
12-29-2017----Central Mountain at Bald Eagle Area.

Match of the year---Should be a real barn-burner--I'll take the Wildcats in a close one 33-28.

Re: 12-29-2017----Central Mountain at Bald Eagle Area.

Hey WC Nation:

A couple things--- first and foremost the dual meet is tonight not 12/29 per you subject line. I know we all want 2017 to be over soon, but you're a week ahead of us.

Second, can you confirm if LJL and Coach Elling will be broadcast on the LH radio station(s) tonight.

Third, at this time, BEA is planning to live stream video and audio broadcast of this dual meet. For fans who are unable to attend, they should go to the Bald Eagle Area SD website and then locate the dual meet broadcast through the "Eagle Ambassadors" link on that site. For CM fans who can't make it, they could actually listen to the LJL Wildcat radio broadcast and turn the speakers off on their computer and watch the live video of the dual meet.

Yes--- should be a good dual meet. Can you confirm that this will be the 24th all-time BEA-CM dual meet (counting regular season and D6 dual tourney meets). Showing that CM has dominated in recent years but that all time series is 12-11 in favor of CM. BEA had respectable 29-9 and 22-13-1 all-time series records vs. BEN and LHHS respectively.

Your call on the dual meet is interesting. The boys in the Beech Creek hotel have the Cats winning by 19 and the crew at Restless Oaks has CM by 16; so your call is the closest one I have seen.

Good luck to Coach Guenot's and Coach Walizer's kids tonight.

yes, the match audio will be aired on therecord-online, in addition to wbpz am 1230 lock haven (home of lock haven/ben/central mountain sports since 1947). streamed coverage all over the world...all wildcat home matches are audio/video

Final BEA 39- Central Mountain 33