District 6 Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message and talk about the outstanding wrestlers in District 6. We are not limited to any part of the district, so join in and post your comments!

Just remember to keep it clean and do not bash the student-athletes, coaches, other fans, and yes, even the officials!

We want to continue to make this site the best place to visit for the most informative content in District 6, and your comments and thoughts will help us to maintain those high standards!

if I feel that your comments are derogatory or just plain idiotic, you will be banned from this site without warning. This is NOT why we have this forum and if the problems continue, the site will simply shut down.

I really don't want to do that since it can be a great source of information and a great venue to share ideas as long as they are positive.

District 6 Wrestling Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What Happended?

I am curious to get feedback on a team I though would have fared a little better this postseason, Moshannon Valley. They had a big contingent at the SW Regional last year and have a handful of guys back this year that I thought would have made more noise. There were two state qualifiers, four regional qualifiers and an additional regional qualifier come in from another school. I have followed the district for many years and enjoy watching all teams, but I just wanted to share some thoughts.

Congratulations to all of the District 6 kids who qualified for Hershey in a couple of weeks!!

Re: What Happended?

I think it just shows how hard the path to hersey is for d6 aa wrestlers. The level of competition at our district is extremely difficult and then you throw in the wpial along with the ridge boys and you better not have an off day or your year will end pretty fast. On a side note I tallied up the state qualifiers last night and came up with d7-40, d6-35 and d5-9.

No you didn't want to share your thoughts because you like everyone on this site who doesn't post their name are *****'s and of course you have followed wrestling for years'! Followed, what does that mean? Did you wrestle or are you just someone who is passionate about the sport but never had the( balls) to actually step on the mat. Don't worry about Mo Valley till you get some balls we will be just fine!

Wow the guy makes a simple statement asking for others thoughts and of course Mark Douchegan has to bash him. Better head to the bar and hit the sauce Douchegan, maybe you’ll feel better when you’re back in your right state of mind

Another brave sole.

I have been involved in wrestling for a very long time. I am disappointed at the language you use when you respond to anyone on here. Aren't you a coach or something for Moshannon Valley? If this is so, then you tell us what is going on there? You may have the most knowledge about the team.

I think letsdothis had the correct response. There is no need to insinuate that there is a problem. Because there is none. The boys didn't advance to the state tournament. Their best wasn't enough. End of story. My son wrestled 160 for Moshannon Valley if you couldn't figure that out. Now on to baseball season for us.

I agree with the majority here. Mo Valley has a nice dual season and just had some tough draws at districts and regionals. D6 and the SW region are tough as nails!!! There are many very tough kids who did not advance.

Soul*