District 6 Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message and talk about the outstanding wrestlers in District 6. We are not limited to any part of the district, so join in and post your comments!

Just remember to keep it clean and do not bash the student-athletes, coaches, other fans, and yes, even the officials!

We want to continue to make this site the best place to visit for the most informative content in District 6, and your comments and thoughts will help us to maintain those high standards!

if I feel that your comments are derogatory or just plain idiotic, you will be banned from this site without warning. This is NOT why we have this forum and if the problems continue, the site will simply shut down.

I really don't want to do that since it can be a great source of information and a great venue to share ideas as long as they are positive.

District 6 Wrestling Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
St. Joes Recruiting

Did St. Joes release their recruiting class yet?

Re: St. Joes Recruiting

Tyler Stoltzfus from Mifflinburg

It would probably be more beneficial if you focused on improving your own team. Not focusing on other successful teams.

Bwhahahaha

Don’t forget Kolby Franklin from Dubois. Going to be a very different looking St. Joes team this year with all of the losses (Powers, Duvall, Courts, Simmons, and Grey)

BW Pride
Don’t forget Kolby Franklin from Dubois. Going to be a very different looking St. Joes team this year with all of the losses (Powers, Duvall, Courts, Simmons, and Grey)
I’m sorry you had to watch so much of your program fall because of this parasite.

Where did those guys leave to go? Did they go before August 6? What parasite?

d6
Where did those guys leave to go? Did they go before August 6? What parasite?
Mostly state college but Duvall back home to Penns Valley, money, and not enjoying the school. Unclear if they’re good to wrestle. Parasite is Saint Joes, stripping wrestlers away from home

If you go to this D6 site and near top of page click Minutes then August 01 Minutes then scroll down to Eligibility Hearings you'll see a list of the transfers as of August 1st:

District 6

I only have a sophomore still in H/S. But I think today is the first day colleges can start recruiting. Not sure who called St Joes kids. Any updates on colleges calling other D6 athletes?

Rick Ohl lets his wife run his household.

Actually. Considering how much I travel for work, or am out actually riding my Harley, that’s probably an accurate statement!

Surely, you have a better shot to take at me than that????