District 6 Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message and talk about the outstanding wrestlers in District 6. We are not limited to any part of the district, so join in and post your comments!

Just remember to keep it clean and do not bash the student-athletes, coaches, other fans, and yes, even the officials!

We want to continue to make this site the best place to visit for the most informative content in District 6, and your comments and thoughts will help us to maintain those high standards!

if I feel that your comments are derogatory or just plain idiotic, you will be banned from this site without warning. This is NOT why we have this forum and if the problems continue, the site will simply shut down.

I really don't want to do that since it can be a great source of information and a great venue to share ideas as long as they are positive.

District 6 Wrestling Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Huskies do go 0 - 2

As I said they would. cm would of done better. Way to go Mc you did d6 proud - not.

Re: Huskies do go 0 - 2

They went 1 - 2 , but were missing 2 starters.

Pa wrestling web site shows 0-2 loss to senicka valley and Erie prep. Also stop making exscusses 2 starters out or not they still lost 0 and 2.

Fan
Pa wrestling web site shows 0-2 loss to senicka valley and Erie prep. Also stop making exscusses 2 starters out or not they still lost 0 and 2.
They beat boyertown befor louseing to prep I stand corrected. My bad but still not a good showing with 2 starters out or not.

So, you think CM would have beaten Seneca Valley and Erie Prep . Not very likely , I looked at the probable matchups. So , with all due respect I think CM goes 0-2 also..

bones
So, you think CM would have beaten Seneca Valley and Erie Prep . Not very likely , I looked at the probable matchups. So , with all due respect I think CM goes 0-2 also..
I feel so bad your huskies have not done better then they have being a merged school. CM has much better history then does MC.

And probley would beat S.Valley and Boyertown, but not prep. Thanks for your concern.

Fan people like you make this forum a bad place. Keep your garbage comments to yourself as they only prove how stupid you are when you post negative comments. Bashing schools and student athletes is a crap move

Mat nutt
Fan people like you make this forum a bad place. Keep your garbage comments to yourself as they only prove how stupid you are when you post negative comments. Bashing schools and student athletes is a crap move
Mat nut you truly are a flippen nut!!