District 6 Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message and talk about the outstanding wrestlers in District 6. We are not limited to any part of the district, so join in and post your comments!

Just remember to keep it clean and do not bash the student-athletes, coaches, other fans, and yes, even the officials!

We want to continue to make this site the best place to visit for the most informative content in District 6, and your comments and thoughts will help us to maintain those high standards!

if I feel that your comments are derogatory or just plain idiotic, you will be banned from this site without warning. This is NOT why we have this forum and if the problems continue, the site will simply shut down.

I really don't want to do that since it can be a great source of information and a great venue to share ideas as long as they are positive.

District 6 Wrestling Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
District 6 AA Predictions (106-145)

First of all, I want to congratulate all of the participants in this tournament for their dedication to the toughest sport there is! I am proud of all of them. Remember that the rankings and these predictions are my opinions. I hope all of the wrestlers who do not see there name where they think they should be wrestle with a chip on their shoulder!

For each weight, I will give a brief description of my thoughts, my predictions, top matches in Rd of 16 and Quarter, and Darkhorses: GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!

The top 3 have been steady all year and I feel will finish Dubler, Beatty then Toth. After that, I feel there are 8 wrestlers who have a shot at the final three spots! I think Stewart, Brandis and Bryan will join them, but it is wide open.
Predictions:
1. Dubler 2. Beatty 3. Toth 4. Stewart 5. Bryan 6. Brandis 7. Sipes
Rd of 16:
Proudfit v. Zukus
Best QTRS Matches:
Brandis v. Bryan
Darkhorses:
Sipes and Zukus

Honestly, the quarterfinals here will be worth the price of admission on Friday evening. I think Arrington is just too tough and will come out on top. I see the winner of the Kushner v. Simmons match finishing as the runner up.
Predictions:
1. Arrington 2. Kushner 3. Gilham 4. Walk 5. Misiura 6. Simmons 7. Reamer
Rd of 16:
Reamer v. Bowman
Best QTRS Matches:
Misiura v. Walk, Kushner v. Simmons and Coudriet v. Gilham
Darkhorses:
Coudriet (Can pin anyone with his cradle)

Another good set of QTRS here. I see Ohl beating Shunk in the finals. The consi-semis will be fun to watch with Bruce v. Mills and Armstrong v. Geidroc.
Predictions:
1. Ohl 2. SHunk 3. Bruce 4. Armstrong 5. Geidroc 6. Mills 7. Walls
RD of 16:
Blackburn v. Crouch and Morehouse v. Walls
Best QTRS:
Armstrong v. Mills and Bruce v. Geidroc
Darkhorses:
Noon and Morehouse

McMillen is the man here. I really think that there are 4 tough guys that could be the 2nd best here, but only Proudfit and Polacek are on the opposite side of the bracket. The wrestlebacks at this weight will be fun to watch!
Predictions:
1. McMillen 2. Proudfit 3. Daubert 4. Denochick 5. Polacek 6. Kisiel 7. Dunkleberger
Rd of 16:
Denochick v. Kisiel, Holderman v. HImes and Dively v. Davis
QTRS:
Denochick v. Daubert and Davis v. Polacek
Darkhorses:
Davis and Dunkleberger

I see the winner of the Chapman and Royer match winning this weight. Witmer is tough, but I don't think he has enough in his tank to hang with the other two. There are going to be some good matches throughout this entire weight as I feel that the last 3 spots here are wide open. I haven't seen Harbert wrestle, so I am anxious to see how he does.
Predictions:
1. Royer 2. Witmer 3. Chapman 4. Harbert 5. Mangus 6. Dunn 7. Holsinger
Rd of 16:
DeLattre v. Holt, Dunn v. Brantner, Noonan v. Harbert and Holsinger v. Conner
Darkhorses:
Connor, HOlsinger and Noonan

There are a lot of studs at this weight! Some of them have performed really well this year and some have the ability to step it up and stand at the top of the podium on Saturday night. I will go with Gibson over Kelly. The next four spots could be given in any order to Warshel, DuVall, Richner and Washic. I also am excited to see how Bailey and Wagner go in their last go arounds and what youngsters Herring and Taylor have in store for the rest of the weight class.
Predictions:
1. Gibson 2. Kelly 3. DuVall 4. Richner 5. Warshel 6. Washic 7. Wagner
RD of 16:
Herring v. Bailey and Wagner v. Taylor
QTRS:
Richner v. DuVall and Warshel v. Washic
Darkhorses:
Bailey, Wagner and Taylor

This is a two horse race, with Dowling being the top dog. He will beat Korenoski, although I think Kirkpatrick will give him all he can handle. I think Deline can pin anyone (except Dowling), and am anxious to see what kind of tournaments Marko, Krug, Beauseigneur and Berardinelli can put together.
Predictions:
1. Dowling 2. Korenoski 3. Kirkpatrick 4. Krug 5. Deline 6. Berardinelli 7. Marko
Rd of 16:
Keithley v. Pyle, Beauseigneur v. Berardinelli and Krug v. Lichtenfels
QTRS:
Marko v. Deline, Kirkpatrick v. Beauseigneur and Krug v. Korenoski
Darkhorses:
Beauseigneur and Lichtenfels

Re: District 6 AA Predictions (106-145)

Stumpy -

You are a saint. Good predictions and good analysis. Well worth the monthly payment of $0.00. Thanks for your hard work. Should be a fun weekend in ALtoona!