District 6 Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message and talk about the outstanding wrestlers in District 6. We are not limited to any part of the district, so join in and post your comments!

Just remember to keep it clean and do not bash the student-athletes, coaches, other fans, and yes, even the officials!

We want to continue to make this site the best place to visit for the most informative content in District 6, and your comments and thoughts will help us to maintain those high standards!

if I feel that your comments are derogatory or just plain idiotic, you will be banned from this site without warning. This is NOT why we have this forum and if the problems continue, the site will simply shut down.

I really don't want to do that since it can be a great source of information and a great venue to share ideas as long as they are positive.

District 6 Wrestling Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
D4/9AAA

Hey D9 fan——

After looking at the early season results, I was at first shocked that Clearfield won the D4//9AAA Title. I still think it is wrong that any district in NWAAA brings more than four qualifiers.

But Clearfield must be a vastly different team than maybe before the weight allowances mid last month?

I saw their 106 pounder is the D4/9 champ. And they appear to have had nobody at that weight class before mid January and from what I could fnd, he’s been in the lineup ever since and is still unbeaten?

The NWAAA tourney should be interesting and now we’ll see which of John’s CM kids get to Hershey. I did hear that the NWAAA tourney leadership is from Clinton County so the brackets I’m sure will be studied closely by MC, Bellefonte and your district as well as the Prep-led D10ers.

Good luck in Altoona

Re: D4/9AAA

First off, thank-you, and yes Clearfield has greatly improved. They didn't have a 106 lber until the 2 pound allowance and his weight loss plan lined up. They started 5 freshmen this season, and really improved throughout. As far as us, we only took 12 into Districts and advanced 9, so not bad. A couple of hic-ups but overall a good performance. Look out for Keane Bradford 170, won OW, he is pretty good. Can't wait for 138 finals!