District 6 Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message and talk about the outstanding wrestlers in District 6. We are not limited to any part of the district, so join in and post your comments!

Just remember to keep it clean and do not bash the student-athletes, coaches, other fans, and yes, even the officials!

We want to continue to make this site the best place to visit for the most informative content in District 6, and your comments and thoughts will help us to maintain those high standards!

if I feel that your comments are derogatory or just plain idiotic, you will be banned from this site without warning. This is NOT why we have this forum and if the problems continue, the site will simply shut down.

I really don't want to do that since it can be a great source of information and a great venue to share ideas as long as they are positive.

District 6 Wrestling Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NWAAA Predictions

Going to give it a go:

Top 3 advance.
106:
1. Allison (MC) 2. Van Dee (ECP) 3. Keen (CM) 4. Hileman (Alt)
113:
1. Bower (WPT) 2. Rinella (Mdv) 3. Swisher (SC) 4. Smith (ECP)
120:
1. Fisher (MC) 2. Aikey (Bel) 3. Bower (WPT) 4. Shreffler (CM)
126:
1. Sarbo (Alt) 2. Donahue (Dub) 3. Tirpak (ECP) 4. Woolcott (SC)
132:
1. Balestrini (Shik) 2. Smith (Bel) 3. Dilley (STM) 4. Kauffman (MC)
138:
1. Scott (DUB) 2. Boyd (MCD) 3. Coleman (CM) 4. Pallo (CLF)
145:
1. Johnson (ECP) 2. Woodrow (DUB) 3. Mwete (Brash) 4. Tidball (MDV)
152:
1. Richner (Bel) 2. McClorin (ECP) 3. Rinella (MDV) 4. McGonigal (Clfd)
160:
1. Kibe (MC) 2. Wileman (Jun) 3. Robinson (WPT) 4. Keane (Brad)
170:
1. Keane (Brad) 2. Myers (Bel) 3. Bastain (Sel) 4. Hassinger (MC)
182:
1. Starocci (ECP) 2. McCready (HOL) 3. Rossman (Bel) 4. Sunafrank (Brad)
195:
1. Urbas (SC) 2. Carson (ECP) 3. Crocker (Cran) 4. Riggle (CM)
220:
1. Crosby (ECP) 2. Schon (Sel) 3. Dellinger (Hol) 4. Young (Shik)
HWT:
1. Deboe (ECP) 2. Simmers (Alt) 3. Davis (MC) 4. Edwards (CM)

Top Teams:
1. Erie Cathedral Prep
2. Bellefonte
3. Dubois
4. Mifflin County
5. Williamsport

Re: NWAAA Predictions

Here's what I have; 106-1.Allison(MC)2.Van Dee(EP)3.Thomas(CL) 113-1.Rinella(MEAD)2.Bower(W)3.Swisher(SC) 120-1.Fisher(MC)2.Aikey(BEL)3.Bower(W) 126-1.Sarbo(A)2.Donahue(DUB)3.Wolcott(SC) 132-1.Balestrini(SHIK)2.Dilley(STM)3.Kauffman(MC) 138-1.Scott(DUB)2.Boyd(MCD)3.Stewart(BEL) 145-1.Johnson(EP)2.Woodrow(DUB)3.Freeland(CL) 152-1.Richner(BEL)2.Mclorin(EP)3.Mcgonigal(CL) 160-1.Kibe(MC)2.Wileman(J)3.Robinson(W) 170-1.Keane(BRAD)2.Bastian(SEL)3.Fisher(HOL) 182-1.Starocci(EP)2.Mccready(HOL)3.Rossman(BEL) 195-1.Urbas(SC)2.Crocker(CRAN)3.Zeiders(SEL) 220-1.Schon(SEL)2.Crosby(EP)3.Young(SHIK) HWT-1.Daboe(EP)2.Simmers(A)3.Davis(MC) TEAMS-1.ERIE PREP 2.BELLEFONTE 3.MIFFLIN COUNTY 4.DUBOIS 5.CLEARFIELD Note:(Wildcats might get Keen & Weaver)

Mc not 4th remeber cm beat mc and bellefonte out for district title more like cm 4th or5th.

Different ballgame altogether now. All about the individuals. John said twice there would be at least six cats going to Hershey. But now he’s gone silent. You got overall great brackets and I still don’t see anything close to a single “lock” from Lock Haven. You might get one or two. Keep in mind you have 11 in the regionals so less than three is not high five material.

On the other hand, MC has truly excellent potential to have 4 or 5 in Hershey including 3 regional champs. Sled Dawgs finish miles ahead of Cats this weekend and next.

I hope mc goes to hell this weekend then have you biteing your tounge your just still plipen ****** about your huskies finishing 3rd @ districts. Take down the forum rich for all's sake!!! Lol

I will be posting them tonight have to take a look at brackets and yes I still believe they will get 6

Hey cm fan , Why in the world would you wish MC to go to Hell this weekend , or for that matter any team from district 6 if you really are a true wrestling fan? When someone makes their prediction, I don't believe they are rooting against any team in particular(sure, we all want our hometown teams to have the most Qualifiers),but just giving an honest opinion who they think will advance.I wish every kid from district 6 could advance,CM included, but thats not realistic.I believe Bellefonte and MC both finish ahead of CM this week,not because they have far better teams, but because they have individuals that have better shots at titles than CM does.Please go to Altoona and root for all District 6 wrestlers to make it to Hershey(except maybe when our teams go head to head)! GOOD LUCK TO ALL !!

Hey bones-

It will all be good by tonight. By then John will have revealed the top secret list of 6 CM state qualifiers. And out 11 contenders that will truly be an awesome performance. And after Saturday when your call on MC and Bellefonte finishing ahead of the Cats is crystal clear and easily clinched before the final round, it will be even better because cm fan will bawl to one of the greatest LHAC fans of all time (Rich) to no avail about the taking down the forum and then be gone until next year when he cheers on another Wildcat Heartland title.

Since both you and I (and I don’t even have first loyalties to D6) have tried to explain to cm fan that the individual wrestlers’ power is what matters this weekend and next—- you should take another look at the brackets. While it looks like cm got some enormously favorable brackets for a team that qualified 9 district non-champs, it still is possible that they might not only finish behind MC (for sure) and Bellefonte (likely) this weekend—- but also behind one or more of SC, Altoona, or Hollidaysburg in the D6 group. And it will take a lot for D6 overall to have a team (MC) finish in the Top Two

I didn't fair so well last week. Congrats to John on last weeks picks but I'm ready to try again.

106- Allison-Van Dee-Hileman-Keen
113- Bower-Rinella-Swisher-Weaver
120- Bower-Fisher-Aikey-Ho
126- Sarbo-Donahue-Tirpak-Woolcott
132- Balestrini-Dilley-Smith-Kauffman
138- Scott-Boyd-Stewart-Herzing
145- Johnson-Woodraw-Mwete-Porter
152- Ritchner-McGonigal-McClorin-Rinella
160- Kibe-Wileman-Robinson-Keane
170- Keane-Myers-Bastian-Fisher
182- Starocci-McCready-Rossman-Hall
195- Urbas-Carson-Crocker-Zeiders
220- Shcon-Crosby-Dellinger-young
Hwt- Deboe-Simmers-Davis-O'Harah

Good Luck to all this week at Regionals!!!!

Team Race-1. EC Prep 2. Bellefonte 3. Mifflin County

If the Veteran is right, there will truly be a total Wildcat Nation, cm fan and John meltdown because if I read these picks correctly, you are saying multiple state qualifiers from the Sled Dawgs and Raiders but none for the Heartland Conference King Cats with an 0-3 run in the consi finals???

Wow.

Alum banker or what ever the hell you are. Your forgeting you dont have much of a brite fucher your little boys will not be so good the next few years as you are well aware of that by now. And you are the reason for me rooting agents mc at regs. And states. So just remeber that it's people that rich does not shut the hell up. I would tell you what i would do to you in the ally but it would not be so nice. Lol

Alum Banker
If the Veteran is right, there will truly be a total Wildcat Nation, cm fan and John meltdown because if I read these picks correctly, you are saying multiple state qualifiers from the Sled Dawgs and Raiders but none for the Heartland Conference King Cats with an 0-3 run in the consi finals???

Wow.
First I would not have a meltdown. If u watch cm and the 6 I will say make it u will see that they can. If none make it will be fine with it I just think from watching the 6 all year they will make it this weekend and surprise some people.

Hey cm , Out of CATS 11 qualifiers to regionals ,i think 6 are seniors. Out of 9 for MC ,I think only 1 senior.Might not be pretty next year.Oh ,by the way, I think you should stay out of the alley!

Right on bones. cm fan should stay out of alleys at least in huskieland, raider country or anywhere south of exit 10 on i99. But beware another unbeaten cat junior high powerhouse is on the way to harvest more Heartland titles.

I’m just wondering if CM will or will not have any co-ops with schools that compete in D4 for all other sports next year and beyond. You do realize that they seem to selectively decide when and when not to co-op with Renovo—- decision is always easiest when there’s at least one solid 20+ bout winner up there.

Disappointed that John guaranteed six cats to Hershey and didn’t give us one weight class.

106 Alison, Hileman, Van Dee, Keen
113 Bower, Rinella, Swisher, Smith
120 Fisher, Bower, Aikey, Schreffler
126 Sarbo, Donahue, Tirpak, Woolcot
132 Balestrini, Dilley, Smith, Kauffman
138 Boyd, Scott, Coleman, Pallo
145 Woodrow, Johnson, Tidball, Mwete
152 McGonigal, Richner, McClorin, Rinella
160 Kibe, Wileman, Robinson, Keane
170 Keane, Bastian, Myers, Bingaman
182 Starocci, McCready, Rossman, Hall
195 Urbas, Crocker, Carson, Riggle
220 Crosby, Shon, Young, Dellinger
285 Deboe, Simmers, Davis, Edwards
Team (Qualifiers)
Cathedral Prep (8)
Bellefonte(5)
Mifflin County(4)
Dubois(3) Altoona(3) Williamsport(3)
Shik(2) State College(2) Meadville(2) Selinsgrove(2)
Hollidaysburg(1) McDowell(1) Bradford(1) Juniata(1)
Central Mountain(1) Saint Marys(1) Cranberry(1) Clearfield(1)

106-keen Allison van dee
113-bower rinella weaver
120-bower fisher shreffler
126-Donahue sarbo woolcott
132-balestrini smith dilley
138-Scott Boyd Coleman
145-Johnson Woodrow porter
152-richner mcgonigal rinella
160-kibe Robinson wileman
170-Keane Bastian Myers
182-starocci mccready rossman
195-urbas Carson Crocker
220-Crosby schon dellinger
285-deboe simmers Edwards

Thanks John. That looks like six to me. Would be a great tournament for your boys and very hard earned if they can rise to the occasion again and pull that off.

You might even probably need more tickets and hotel reservations than wildcat nation and cm fan already have.

If you hit it this week, the other guys should avoid making any state picks and just let you let us all know how the kids will finish in Hershey

106 Allison,VanDee,Hileman,Thomas
113 Bower,Rinella,Weaver,Smith
120 Bower,Fisher,Ho,Aikey
126 Donahue,Sarbo,Woolcott,Tripak
132 Balestrini,Dilley,Smith,Rossey
138 Scott,Boyd,Stewart,Herzing
145 Woodrow,Johnson,Freeland,Tidball
152 Rinella,McGonigal,Richner,McClorin
160 Kibe,Wileman,Robinson,Keane
170 Keane,Bastian,Myers,Fisher
182 Starocci,McCready,Rossman,Hall
195 Urbas,Carson,Crocker,Riggle
220 Schon,Crosby,Young,Dellinger
285 Deboe,Simmers,Davis,Edwards

Team
1. EP
2. Bell
3. MC
4. DuB
5. CM

bigd6fan
Going to give it a go:

Top 3 advance.
106:
1. Allison (MC) 2. Van Dee (ECP) 3. Keen (CM) 4. Hileman (Alt)
113:
1. Bower (WPT) 2. Rinella (Mdv) 3. Swisher (SC) 4. Smith (ECP)
120:
1. Fisher (MC) 2. Aikey (Bel) 3. Bower (WPT) 4. Shreffler (CM)
126:
1. Sarbo (Alt) 2. Donahue (Dub) 3. Tirpak (ECP) 4. Woolcott (SC)
132:
1. Balestrini (Shik) 2. Smith (Bel) 3. Dilley (STM) 4. Kauffman (MC)
138:
1. Scott (DUB) 2. Boyd (MCD) 3. Coleman (CM) 4. Pallo (CLF)
145:
1. Johnson (ECP) 2. Woodrow (DUB) 3. Mwete (Brash) 4. Tidball (MDV)
152:
1. Richner (Bel) 2. McClorin (ECP) 3. Rinella (MDV) 4. McGonigal (Clfd)
160:
1. Kibe (MC) 2. Wileman (Jun) 3. Robinson (WPT) 4. Keane (Brad)
170:
1. Keane (Brad) 2. Myers (Bel) 3. Bastain (Sel) 4. Hassinger (MC)
182:
1. Starocci (ECP) 2. McCready (HOL) 3. Rossman (Bel) 4. Sunafrank (Brad)
195:
1. Urbas (SC) 2. Carson (ECP) 3. Crocker (Cran) 4. Riggle (CM)
220:
1. Crosby (ECP) 2. Schon (Sel) 3. Dellinger (Hol) 4. Young (Shik)
HWT:
1. Deboe (ECP) 2. Simmers (Alt) 3. Davis (MC) 4. Edwards (CM)

Top Teams:
1. Erie Cathedral Prep
2. Bellefonte
3. Dubois
4. Mifflin County
5. Williamsport
Williamsport 5th in team race over cm. (I don't think so).

If the Millionaires finish higher than the Cats, will you guys admit them to the Heartland Conference starting next season? That might make the Heartland even tougher than the Mountain League or the MID PENN. But still nowhere near the LHAC.

Williamsport will not finish in the top 5 they have not any other year why would now be any different? I think you should worry more about little old Mifflin county they the mittey Wildcats seeming how mc has 10 not 11 like the Wildcats in the regs. Lol

Williamsport is probably going to get 3 kids to states this year, this is a new, and young, team. The Bowers are legit. I also don't think they will be in the top 5, but you can't look at past history with them either.

Good Luck to all! Wrestling starts in 9:11!!!!!!

Hey CMfan how about your team now talk them up but they all dropping like flies just like there position in team standings. You talk to much trash behind a computer

Yes. I agree that he does.

If anyone from Mifflin County, Bellefonte, Altoona, Juniata, State College, or Hollidaysburg needs AAA State Tickets——-

Wait until 8am on Monday morning and then just ——-

CALL MILL HALL !!!!

I don’t have a dog in the fight, but I’m reading about injuries and losses. Class act there, guys. Way to promote the sport, especially in D6.

You’ve made your point.

I agree, looks like the Iowa board (with all the morons on there). It's a HS sport for God's sake. Enjoy the sport and support all the kids.

Your all flippen pigs lol

Cm fan

You were right. The Cats did finish ahead of Williamsport in the team standings.

Good call on that one