District 6 Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message and talk about the outstanding wrestlers in District 6. We are not limited to any part of the district, so join in and post your comments!

Just remember to keep it clean and do not bash the student-athletes, coaches, other fans, and yes, even the officials!

We want to continue to make this site the best place to visit for the most informative content in District 6, and your comments and thoughts will help us to maintain those high standards!

if I feel that your comments are derogatory or just plain idiotic, you will be banned from this site without warning. This is NOT why we have this forum and if the problems continue, the site will simply shut down.

I really don't want to do that since it can be a great source of information and a great venue to share ideas as long as they are positive.

District 6 Wrestling Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rothrock Commits

Congrats to Keegan Rothrock on his commitment to Brown University! Maybe the Boalsburg Mat Club Allstars really are going to that school for an education like they claim.

Re: Rothrock Commits

The Boalsburg Mat Club must have the magic pill, oh wait, many other D6 schools have also sent their student-athletes onto EIWA schools. Didn't Cole Urbas (State College) sign with Penn in the fall? Jake Taylor (BEA) just graduate from Cornell? Mike Reish (Bellefonte) wrestled at Cornell all at public schools needless to say others have attended West Point Noah Stewart (Mifflin County) and Matt Kyler (Clearfield). I might be wrong, were all of those individuals state finalists? This prestigious academic school at the Boalsburg Mat Club still does not accept siblings? Looks like the same person posted about SCJA commits. Trying to toot their own horns rather than have a casual fan post the updated college commitments someone like Tom Elling. Everyone already knows all other D6 wrestlers not from SJCA are envious and jealous, it has been said many times over.

Looks like this keyboard warrior did his research, you forgot a few though. Kyle Myers (bellefonte) recently committed to WVU and Derek Yingling (West Branch) committed to Westpoint, big congrats to them. I’m well aware of all of those kids. They are very impressive both athletically and academically. It’s awesome to see so many local kids succeed in life, and I wish them nothing but the best. I was simply just posting updates on the wrestlers I’ve seen commit thus far. And don’t worry I’m sure st joes doesn’t have any magic pills, probably just a lot of hard work and time invested, just like every other wrestler moving on to collegiate wrestling.

Also, there is no need for anyone to feel envy, jealousy, anger, or any other negative emotion towards sjca wrestlers or any wrestlers from any school. It’s just high school wrestling and at the end of the day the only emotions we should be feeling is excitement and joy while watching these kids succeed and have fun doing it.

Why all the animosity, D6 Fan? Why not just congratulate the kid on his accomplishments? Your anger toward SJCA is troubling.

Congrats Keegan, Caleb and Tyler on your pledges. Always helps to get more college eyes on D6 wrestlers. We were lucky enough at McCort to have three D-1 commits last year and it's an accomplishment. I'm proud of any kid from our area who gets money for school.

why the bitterness longtime d6fan