District 6 Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message and talk about the outstanding wrestlers in District 6. We are not limited to any part of the district, so join in and post your comments!

Just remember to keep it clean and do not bash the student-athletes, coaches, other fans, and yes, even the officials!

We want to continue to make this site the best place to visit for the most informative content in District 6, and your comments and thoughts will help us to maintain those high standards!

if I feel that your comments are derogatory or just plain idiotic, you will be banned from this site without warning. This is NOT why we have this forum and if the problems continue, the site will simply shut down.

I really don't want to do that since it can be a great source of information and a great venue to share ideas as long as they are positive.

District 6 Wrestling Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
District 6 AA Week 1 Rankings (106-145)

The first ranking of the year. With it being this early in the season, I may not have exactly everyone at the correct weight and may have forgotten some wrestlers. I always welcome feedback.

1. C. Bainey BEA
2. J. Harbert LV
3. K. Walls TYR
4. C. Stewart MC
5. L. Dunsmore HUN
6. D. Hockenberry GL
7. Pase WB
8. N. Robertson BA

Weekly Review
Bainey finished 7th at KOM. Harbert finshed 7th at PHC. Hockenberry pinned Robertson. 106 is full of newcomers!
Match-ups (12/16-12/20)

1. Z. Dubler GL
2. N. Coudriet PO
3. K. Sallurday WB
4. C. Lamantia WH
5. J. Piffer BEA

Weekly Review
Dubler made a splash and finished 2nd at PHC. I see Dubler and Coudriet as way above the rest of the field right now. Looking for some more wrestlers to step-up and enter the rankings.
Match-ups

1. C. Gilham BEA
2. H. Walk TYR
3. B. Beatty MU
4. E. Toth FH
5. I. Crouch CEN
6. T. Kushner WH
7. L. Cornetto MC
8. H. Knisely CK

Weekly Review
This weight is loaded with talent! Gilham finished 8th @ KOM. At PHC, Walk (3rd), Beatty (5ht), Crouch (7th) and Kushner (8th) all had impressive finishes. Walk beat Beatty 2-1. Beatty and Crouch beat Kushner (10-0 and 4-0).
Match-ups
Gilham BEA v. Crouch CEN

1. J. Arrington FH
2. A. Ohl SJ
3. S. Dubler GL
4. R. Mills HUN
5. G. Stewart MC
6. A. Bowman CEN
7. D. Holderman BEA
8. C. Chilcote MU

Weekly Review
Arringon finished 2nd at KOM. Dubler and Mills both place at PHC (4th and 5th). Dubler beat Mills 3-1. Stewart beat Bowman 8-7 and Bowman won by fall over Chilcote.
Match-ups
Bowman CEN v. Holderman BEA

1. B. McMillen GL
2. C. Polacek WH
3. A. Richner MV
4. N. Teeter FH
5. G. Dunkleberger PO
6. M. Walls TYR
7. K. Morehouse MU
8. D. Lazer CC

Weekly Review
McMillen is like the Energizer Bunny….he just keeps going, and going, and going…to a title at PHC. Polacek finished 4th at PHC. McMillen beat Walls (18-3) and Polacek (Fall).
Match-ups
Teeter FH v. Lazer CC
Richner MV v. Morehouse MU
McMillen GL v. Richner MV (12/28)

1. Z. Witmer SJ
2. C. Royer PV
3. H. Armstrong MC
4. A. Mangus RL
5. R. Harbert LV
6. R. Dunn WH
7. C. Claycomb CK
8. A. Foster PO
Weekly Review
Royer (4th), Armstrong (7th) and Mangus (8th) place at PHC. Armstrong beat Mangus 9-6.
Match-ups

1. G. McClenehan BEA
2. C. Chapman PO
3. T. Rutter GL
4. C. Warshel RL
5. Z. Blackburn WH
6. S. Berardinelli PT
7. A. McCullough CC
8. C. Lauer HUN

Weekly Review
McClenehan made his long awaited return and won the KOM with a win over the #1 ranked wrestler in the state (Kiser). Rutter (6th) and Warshel (7th) place at PHC. Warshel beat Blackburn (7-0) and McCullough beat Lauer (4-2).
Match-ups
Warshel RL v. Blackburn WH