District 6 Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message and talk about the outstanding wrestlers in District 6. We are not limited to any part of the district, so join in and post your comments!

Just remember to keep it clean and do not bash the student-athletes, coaches, other fans, and yes, even the officials!

We want to continue to make this site the best place to visit for the most informative content in District 6, and your comments and thoughts will help us to maintain those high standards!

if I feel that your comments are derogatory or just plain idiotic, you will be banned from this site without warning. This is NOT why we have this forum and if the problems continue, the site will simply shut down.

I really don't want to do that since it can be a great source of information and a great venue to share ideas as long as they are positive.

District 6 Wrestling Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
District 6 AAA Team Race

Well its that time of year. Lets hear some early predictions on the District 6 AAA team race. Does anyone have enough fire power to take down the defending champs in Mifflin County. They had a very strong performance at the KOM. I think Bellefonte will give them a run in the end. Bellefonte gave them a very close match last year in the Finals and I feel Bellefonte is stronger this year. I think Central Mountain lost to much from last year and State College is still a few years away. Does the newest AAA team in Juniata have enough to get in the race. Over the next2-3 weeks we will learn a lot. I also see the injury bug is hitting a few of the teams early. Bellefonte and State college @ BEA this weekend. Lets hear the predictions.

Re: District 6 AAA Team Race

Mifflin County is a little banged up right now missing starters at 113 (Johnson) & 126 (Burk).
Hopefully they will be back at full strength by mid-January.

therecord-online will have live audio/video coverage of the tuesday, jan. 8 mifflin county at central mountain match...

State College beats Bellefonte this morning at the BEA duals. They seem to be a contender this year.

Working 2nd shift driving. Is there a way to record the stream of CM and MC and watch later ?

The match will be archived on therecord-online.com so it can be watched anytime.

Well looks like no one is catching Mifflin County, but 2-3-4 is going to be interesting. State College wrestles Carlise this week and a win for State could secure them the 2 or 3 seed. Central mountain has Selinsgrove and then Bellefonte while Bellefonte has Central then Central mountain Friday night. I cant see anyone taking down the Huskies in Districts but whose going to get them in the first round. Two wins for Bellefonte this week could make a Central Mountain vs MC in the first round. I have Bellefonte beating Central Mountain in a close one. Anyone elses thoughts?

Looks like cm did it again. Surprise some people 33 to 27 over a very good bellefonte team.

Great win for CM. Some light weight surprises for sure on both sides.

Will be a great 3rd place consi rematch in Tyrone between these two if AAA has a 3rd place dual.Maybe the Raiders will knock off the Cats if they get that second chance.

Yea, or maybe CM knocks off State in the rematch. Then takes on the huskies for D-6 AAA title.
I mean after all MC is beatable they lost to CD lol. :joy:

I can see bellefonte upset Mifflin county if they get the right people at the right weights on Saturday.

John, Just curious what weights you think Bellefonte can move around to get kids at the right weights. I think it will be a good match, I just don't think that Bellefonte has enough depth to move that many kids. Central mountain vs State could be interesting. Can State College do what they did the first time against Central Mountain? Should be a fun weekend and hopefully there's no biting in AAA this weekend.