District 6 Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message and talk about the outstanding wrestlers in District 6. We are not limited to any part of the district, so join in and post your comments!

Just remember to keep it clean and do not bash the student-athletes, coaches, other fans, and yes, even the officials!

We want to continue to make this site the best place to visit for the most informative content in District 6, and your comments and thoughts will help us to maintain those high standards!

if I feel that your comments are derogatory or just plain idiotic, you will be banned from this site without warning. This is NOT why we have this forum and if the problems continue, the site will simply shut down.

I really don't want to do that since it can be a great source of information and a great venue to share ideas as long as they are positive.

District 6 Wrestling Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hershey Bound

Westmont punched their ticket to the Giant Center with a 51-21 victory over General McLane. G.M. Was the 3rd place team out of District 10. The win ensures that there will be 3 teams (Chestnut Ridge, Forest Hills, and Westmont) from the Laurel Highlands Athletic Conference in the State bracket. Our area will be well represented. Wrestling begins on Thursday. Congratulations to Westmont! Good Luck to FH, CR, and WH.

Re: Hershey Bound

Thanks Dan for your post. I’m a Westmont parent and a FH grad. I’ll be supporting both teams. Making the state team tournament is very special for all the kids. Most wrestlers don’t make it to Hershey individually. It’s a great accomplishment for all the grinders that helped the TEAM get there! Good luck to the LHAC! Keep on grinding boys!

Agree. This is terrific for the LHAC. Don’t sell any of these teams short even against mighty Reynolds. I’ve seen them and any of these LHAC teams can get some good individual wins against them. Just will be tough to contain their bonus point potential.

Saw another post about powerful ND-Greenpond. Is that the team that has a starting regular line up of 8 PA kids plus 4 from Jersey and 2 from Delaware and the 8 PA kids actually live in 5 different public school districts across 3 counties. Here we go again. Very difficult to expect LHAC teams to battle that uneven playing field but I’m sure the Cambria and Bedford Countians will leave it all on the mat. Good luck LHAC

RIDGE RULES. AGAIN!

Good luck to D5 and D6 teams in Hershey. Bring home some hardware. Nothing will be easy down there in any round.