AGTU-TUNGTONG TAYO

SAAN TAY KOMA APO NGA AGPIPIN-NERDI. NO ANIA TI PUDNO, ISU TI IBAGA TAYO.

AGTU-TUNGTONG TAYO
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rohelio Balbag For Mayor

Supportaran tay ti panag tarigagay ni Dr Balbag nga Mayor ditoy ili tayo

Re: Rohelio Balbag For Mayor

well, if he has a firm principle and dedication to govern in a straight manner, let's give him a chance to prove his worth but if it's again his "alipores" who will be acting like the little mayor or councilors when he becomes the next mayor, the municipal hall of bangui will still again be the home of "fake idols" like the one i know working there. on the other side, i think he's a better option than those at the other camp because they are even worse.

Re: Re: Rohelio Balbag For Mayor

If Mayor Gaces will run as Vice Mayor in the forthcoming election and Dr. Balbag will run as Mayor, who do you think will run the municipal government if both of them will win in the election? Wake up Banguinians! Enough is enough! Let's vote wisely this time. Mayor Gaces does not like to come down from his pedestal because he is "power hungry" that is why he is running for the position as Vice Mayor. Once Mayor Balbag wins, he will work in the shadow of "Vice Mayor" Gaces and the District of Bangui will be again the home of "fake idols." Let's vote for the lesser evil. A big question mark why Dr. Balbag has chosen Mayor Gaces as his running mate.

Re: Re: Re: Rohelio Balbag For Mayor

you may have a point but what you are talking about has been a tradition in politics not only in bangui. whoever will may win in the coming elections,that scenario will absolutely happens because that culture of mostly politicians was already implanted in their minds & veins in pursuit of their own selfish desires. but anyway, you already called DR. Balbag a mayor so i think you agree with me that he will win in the mayoralty race. you also stated to choose for the "lesser evil" & i think you will also agree when i say that the "lesser evil" is in the camp of Dr. Balbag because i have seen long before that the hiding demon is within the other camp.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Rohelio Balbag For Mayor

Basta politiko, adda latta pakasaritaan na. Ammo met ni Dr. Balbag ti pakasaritaan ni Mayor Gaces, ngem isu pay ti pinili na nga running mate iti umay nga election. Agpabagi kamet koma iti puesto Mayor Gaces! Adu kadi pay ti saan mo nga nalpas nga "PROJECT" ta tumaray ka manen nga para Bise-Mayor? Ti kapanunutak ket saan nga mangabak ni Dr. Balbag nga para Mayor agsipud ta adda met "running mate" na nga adu ti SAAN nga mangayat nga mangibotos. No kaduam ni Mayor Gaces iti politika, ANIA TI KAYAT NA NGA SAWEN? Ited mo man ti kapanunutam KAILIAN!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Rohelio Balbag For Mayor

you have said it right! no one who has entered into politics is said to be "clean". abangan na lang natin ang susunod na kabanata.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Rohelio Balbag For Mayor

well, whoever may win in the forthcoming elections, for sure the scenario will be the same again.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Rohelio Balbag For Mayor

And to whom would you want to run as mayor of Bangui, ni Vaci? Ta ana koma ti pagtangtangsit yo , dagiti kuarta ti Sales ken Cimatu. Adda kadi kuarta dagita no di naggapu ti Jueteng? And how about Mayor Gaces sliding down as Vice mayor? Its an excellent and wise decision. Mayor Gaces is the undisputed political kingpin of bangui for the past three elections, beating even twice in a row former mayor teddy sales.Agmulagat kayo kailian, Why do you say Mayor gaces is power hungry? Don't you know that in pagudpud, Teteng was the Vice Mayor when Marlon was the mayor and now her kabit is the Vice mayor of Pagudpud. Isn't it much and much worse. Look at Burgos, former mayor Garcia is now the Vice Mayor. Ta ana ngarud ket isu met ti kayat ti tao.Agmulagat kayo kailian. Saan laeng dagiti ipamelmel da kadakayo ken iyuragayo ti pampanunotenyo?