AGTU-TUNGTONG TAYO

SAAN TAY KOMA APO NGA AGPIPIN-NERDI. NO ANIA TI PUDNO, ISU TI IBAGA TAYO.

AGTU-TUNGTONG TAYO
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BNHS-BANBAN CAMPUS GRAND ALUMNI HOMECOMING

Greetings of Joy, Love & Peace!

Thanks for all your comments and suggestions regarding BNHS-Banban Campus Grand Alumni Homecoming 2008.

The Organizing and Working Committee are working hard to make this event fruitful and worth-remembering. Definitely it shall be held on April 19-20, 2008 with an array of activities that shall surely strengthen our bonding relationship as one family. It shall be just a week before the Bangui Town Fiesta so that for all vacationers, you shall be shooting two (2) birds with one bullet. Community services shall also be conducted like the Medical and Dental Mission for the six (6) clustered barangays as beneficiaries. Ding Baloloy and Lea Reyes are in-charge. We are calling for all medical practitioners and benevolent supporters to reach out their talents, time and treasure to share.

And to defray the cost of expenses, we are now distributing raffle tickets worth Php10T to every batch and solicitation letters for subscription and advertisements for the Souvenir Program. If you desire to help, please contact CP# 09273706887 or your batch representative (will be posted later as soon as we have the complete list of names).

And for all those who gave their support to the Fund Raising Campaign 2007, we had a net proceeds of Php100,000.00 deposited in the bank.

Kadakayo amin, Dios ti Agngina!

Re: BNHS-BANBAN CAMPUS GRAND ALUMNI HOMECOMING

Right on! Despite of all those bad comments, I know this homecoming will be a successful one. My fellow alumnis, it's not yet late to set for a vacation, either we can attend or not, please give a hand. I will surely be attending this event. Please post the incharge of each batch so we know who we can give our contribution and ask further queries. Thank you so much and Mabuhay Banban Campus!