TheConspiracyZone Message Forum

What conspiracy is on your mind?

TheConspiracyZone Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
RE: MICHAEL JACKSON'S DEATH DECEPTION: WAS THIS WHOLE THING A HOAX? WERE THERE TWO MICHAEL JACKSONS?

Are you a complete idiot??!
If they had replaced michael jackson in the 80's A.why would they replace him with a white person and B why not just replace him again instead of having to cancel a massive tour at the 02 Arena and avoid losing millions?

The ears you claim to be different look the same except the pigmentation.
Michael's condition of Vitaligo is well documented, he did not suddenly turn up white one day, he's skin lightened gradually over the years, check out the BAD pictures in a lot of them he is still quite tanned (the way you make me feel for. Exsample). There are also many pictures of him with blotchy patchy skin tones which were evened up by skin bleaches and make up.

His smile is different, I'll give you that one, but that is because he had extensive plastic sugery and lip collegens, it is well known that his lip actually burst due to this.

The wig, yes the wig was bad, but still not PROOF that this was a doppleganger, he wore a wig because he was bald, after the Pepsi incident he wore hair pices to cover his bald and burnt spot, this was proven at the autopsy reports. Also you claim only the real 'black' MJ hhad real jerry curled hair, wanna go back and look at the BAD wig? Jerry curled, while your at it go watch 'This is it' on dvd, he also wears a jerry curled wig on that.

Diana ross didn't go to his funeral? Seriously?? Is that the best you can come up with?? Did you notice who did turn up? His whole family, brothers sisters mother , father, children, stevie wonder..... Why does it matter that she didn't go?
At times your supposed facts diminish just to a picture of a black michael saying 'real one' and then a picture of an older white michael saying 'fake, get it now?' Come one man! You gotta do better than that!! I could justa s easily put two pictures of Mickey Rourke next to each other and say the same thing!

RE: MICHAEL JACKSON\\\\\\\'S DEATH DECEPTION: WAS THIS WHOLE THING A HOAX? W

you have been brainwashed for over 25 years of course Michael Jackson WAS REPLACED!!!!!!!!!

'black' Michael was 5ft9 and 'white' Michael was 5ft11
if you listen closely to 'black' Michaels thriller album and 'white' Michaels bad album ITS TOO DIFFERENT PEOPLE
your question to 'A.why would they replace him with a white person and B why not just replace him again instead of having to cancel a massive tour at the 02 Arena and avoid losing millions?

Because it WOULD BE Obvious that it is not Michael.

lets get one thing straight Michael Jackson NEVER had vitligo even though black people can get it Michael was one of those black people who didn't have it. the media said this to make an excuse of Michael Jackson having vitligo knowing that they replaced him with frank jespin

why would they replace Michael well its simple because he's BLACK the media and the music business do not want a black as top as Michael was.

compare 'black' Michaels moonwalk in his victory tour and 'white' Michaels moonwalk its different 'black' Michael glides and 'white' Michael slides and when they sing its different what you need to is listen to how 'black' sings in his victory tour and how 'white' Michael sings in his bad tour. they both dance and sing different

you are right about the wigs 'black' Michael did wear a wig after his Pepsi accident. I would like to say I believe 'black' Michael died in 1985 not 84 because of his victory tour and we are the world but Michael did die in the 80s