Return to Website

THE "DYLAN: CONTRABAND" BOOTLEG FORUM

WANT TO TALK about Bob?s bootlegs? Wanna know which CD is the unmissable souvenir of your last gig? Got ANY boot question, and don?t know where to turn?

Then THE BOOTLEG FORUM is the place for you!

WITH MOST BD PERFORMANCES being mini-disc?d (some several times over!) and many superb sets coming out on CD and CD-R, how can you find out exactly what?s out there? Simple: you ask!

That's what THE BOOTLEG FORUM?s all about; world-wide information.

IF YOU'RE LOOKING for a particular recording, feel free to say so. However, THE BOOTLEG FORUM isn?t a sale page, so please don?t start offering your priceless collections to the highest bidder. We can?t and won?t knowingly facilitate the sale of any items that might infringe the artist?s copyright.

Oh, and one last thing; this is an open forum. We can?t be surprised if every now and then the forces of officialdom take a quick browse.

So do be careful naming names?

Bob Dylan Webring
[ Join Now Ring Hub Random << Prev Next >> ]

THE ؠ"DYLAN: CONTRABAND" ؠBOOTLEG FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: question for all

9cd Net covers set must now take it's rightful place in top five live.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Best five dylan live :

genuine live 1966

portland 1980

flagging down the double Es 75

All hallowes eve and more 64

at the warehouse 76

Each a good quality set rounding up near comprehensive collection of tracks from Bob's greatest tours.Nothing from NET comes close.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi!

I'm a pretty hardcore collector of Dylan's studio bootlegs, but I've only dug half heartedly into the arena of live discs (of course, when it comes to Dylan, I consider the twenty or so live bootlegs I have of him to be "half hearted" in light of the massive amount availible) so I'd love to hear people post their impressions of their favorite sets here-- I enjoy most all his touring eras, so I'm really interesting in hearing what people see as essential releases from sound/performance/setlist/whathaveyou perspective...

wouldn't hurt to generate some discussion on this board, either!

teej