Return to Website

THE "DYLAN: CONTRABAND" BOOTLEG FORUM

WANT TO TALK about Bob?s bootlegs? Wanna know which CD is the unmissable souvenir of your last gig? Got ANY boot question, and don?t know where to turn?

Then THE BOOTLEG FORUM is the place for you!

WITH MOST BD PERFORMANCES being mini-disc?d (some several times over!) and many superb sets coming out on CD and CD-R, how can you find out exactly what?s out there? Simple: you ask!

That's what THE BOOTLEG FORUM?s all about; world-wide information.

IF YOU'RE LOOKING for a particular recording, feel free to say so. However, THE BOOTLEG FORUM isn?t a sale page, so please don?t start offering your priceless collections to the highest bidder. We can?t and won?t knowingly facilitate the sale of any items that might infringe the artist?s copyright.

Oh, and one last thing; this is an open forum. We can?t be surprised if every now and then the forces of officialdom take a quick browse.

So do be careful naming names?

Bob Dylan Webring
[ Join Now Ring Hub Random << Prev Next >> ]

THE ؠ"DYLAN: CONTRABAND" ؠBOOTLEG FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: One Off's Boots

All details in new 9 cdr net covers set and in Andy Muir's book Razor's Edge.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I have aquired this weird boot called One timers that is on two CDR's. It has an ecletic collection of songs that Dylan has only performed live once. i.e. Nowhere Man, Hey Joe, Here comes The Sun, Moondance etc, etc.

Can anyone provide me with ant information on where these where recorded and when? Thanks in advance! G.A.

Re: Re: One Off's Boots

http://www.bobsboots.com/CDs/cd-g41.html

I suppose you can find all you need/want to know here, the One Timers are all on this terrific Scorpio NET covers 9-CD set. This DeLuxe Box set has only been released in real, silver CD's.

"There ain't no limit to the amount of trouble women bring

Love is pleasing, love is teasing, love - not an evil thing...."

Replying to:

Replying to:

I have aquired this weird boot called One timers that is on two CDR's. It has an ecletic collection of songs that Dylan has only performed live once. i.e. Nowhere Man, Hey Joe, Here comes The Sun, Moondance etc, etc.

Can anyone provide me with ant information on where these where recorded and when? Thanks in advance! G.A.

Re: Re: Re: One Off's Boots

Made a typo in the e-mail address

Replying to:

I suppose you can find all you need/want to know here, the One Timers are all on this terrific Scorpio NET covers 9-CD set. This DeLuxe Box set has only been released in real, silver CD's.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Re: One Off's Boots

Re net covers 9 cd set.

The track listing published in packaging and on disc itself has on error.

'blue bonnet girl' does not appear where listed but despair not:

it appears later, uncredited, on a later disc.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: One Off's Boots

Thanks angrytaxman, I'm listening to disc 4 now with the hick-ups in Pancho & Lefty. Still 5 to go.......despite the from terrific to bad sound quality it's a wonderful compilation of songs up to now.

Mary-Lou

Replying to:

Re net covers 9 cd set.

The track listing published in packaging and on disc itself has on error.

'blue bonnet girl' does not appear where listed but despair not:

it appears later, uncredited, on a later disc.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to: