Nothing but Family Message Forum

What's new with you?  Keep the family updated with your everyday lives....good or bad...that's what we're here for...right?

Nothing but Family Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
7/7/7

Marvin and I want to let everyone know that we have decided to postpone our wedding. We still plan to get married we just don't feel this is the right time. We hope this has not caused anyone too much trouble.

Re: 7/7/7

Sorry to hear about the postponement, but on the same token glad to hear there will still be a wedding. Now you know you're going to get a lot of "why's"

I'm sorry to hear that too. And equally as glad that it's postponed! Hey can we still have some sort of celebration??!

Marvin and I are planning to go on vacation at that time. Maybe we can plan on another time.

what about the hot drunk bridesmaids?

So Marvin & Dawn.....where are you guys going for vacation?

Well Ricky that is why we had to postpone........we couldn't find any hot, drunk, bridesmaids! I think we are going to go up to the Columbia River arond Portland. It looks very pretty up there.

i'll hire strippers

Marvin and I have decided to go ahead and get married on July 7th. We will be getting married in Winnemucca, Nevada. Winnemucca is 166 miles northeast of Reno. We realize that most of you will not be able to attend so we will be having some sort of get together at a later date. We appreciate your understanding.

Whatthewhatthewhat? Where in the heck is that? Yes, Mark just told me. Tahoe was going to be stretching it for us as far as time off from work for both of us. I don't think we're going to be able to make the wedding Im really saddened now...but! you best have a reception at a later date as you mentioned fo' sho' now! Luv you both anyways ;O)