Nothing but Family Message Forum

What's new with you?  Keep the family updated with your everyday lives....good or bad...that's what we're here for...right?

Nothing but Family Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
May

The last few months have been quite stressful for me but there have been some good things going on. On May 4th (Marvin's birthday) I became a grandma. I thought it was pretty cool that our first grandbaby together came on his birthday! Darryl now has a baby girl named Emily. Emily was born at 5:58 pm and weighed 8 lbs. 13 oz. and was 20 inches long. Darryl then turned a whopping 19 years old on the 23rd. For Memorial day weekend we brought Darryl, Denise (his girlfriend), and Emily to our house for the weekend. It was nice having them here and very different for Marvin & I to have a baby in the house. We barbequed on Sunday and Darryl got to see some family & friends that he hasn't seen in years. I took them all home (Modesto) on Monday May 28th. Darryl then called on Tuesday to let me know that he was going to get married on Wednesday. So I went back up there to see him get married. Marvin & I did manage to sneak away for a weekend during the month as well. May was a pretty busy month! Talk to all of you later.

Re: May

WOW! Your 47 bro, don't feel bad M/M im right behind ya, take care and happy 47th, your soon to be 46 year old brother Tim.

BTW everyone, Sarah had her SR Prom this last friday and even though I couldn't be there because im on the road, I was told by my friend in NY that she had a great time and I was happy to hear that, I however wasn't happy to hear that the boy she was dancing with was getting a little close to her, she is not ready for that yet

Granddaughter

Welcome to "grandparenthood" !
LOL!!!!

Re: May

So I made a boo-boo....the previous message is from me (Diane) and to Marvin & Dawn....but anyways, welcome to "grandparenthood"!