Nothing but Family Message Forum

What's new with you?  Keep the family updated with your everyday lives....good or bad...that's what we're here for...right?

Nothing but Family Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Here we are!

Well, we just arrived in Winnemucca. We left home on Saturday June 30th. We have had a great time so far. We went to Redding and saw the Sundial Bridge. That was very cool. Then we went to Chester and saw Marvin's grandkids. We had a nice visit there. Chester is a very nice place, very small and quiet. Then we stayed in Reno for a night. So we are going to hang out around here for a few days then get married. So we will talk to you all later.

Re: Here we are!

Well sounds like you two are enjoying yourselves...and that is the important thing! We've attended 2 other weddings this month, and I am still bummed that we are not able to make it out to yours. I understand that it is now a small ceremony, but will any of the family be there?! Sending wedding wishes on your upcoming marriage on July 7, 2007.

No pressure....but when will the wedding celebration be held?

your soon to be "legal" Cousin in laws!
Diane & Mark

hey wait a minute nobody told me that i was gonna have to claim all of you guys lol j/k j/k i luv y'all like a fat kid loves cake!!!!!! and i've already been doing that for quite some time. so umm yeah have fun mom and mar-beano

My Mom and my sister, Robin are actually on their way here right now. They were in Reno about 12:30 today and stopped to play for a while.

yeah they would stop to play in reno lol

Danyelle! you make me laugh....I love cake too! Uncle Marvin & Auntie Auntie Dawn, way cool you are MARRIED now Congrats! Hope it was fun and relaxing.

I have the same question, when is the celebration??

We may be here but Marvin says it isn't over till the fat lady sings! We don't get married unil Saturday 7-7-07. We are headed to Battle Mountain and Jackpot today. We are thinking about the first weekend in August but have not set anyting in stone yet. Gotta get ready to go now. Talk to you all later!

Woo Hoo!!! Dawn, you have to be way excited by now...2 days and we'll be calling you the "Mrs." LOL!
I know you both have been down this road already, BUT! this time will be forever...I feel it in my heart. What time is the ceremony? Cuz Im gonna be calling soon after. Blessings to you both!
Diane

Okay Danyelle! Watch it girl!...cuz I could be saying the samething about you You've kinda grown on us and we luv you too!

Jennie and Robin...shoot they know whats up?! Hope you's win some money for them soon to be "newlyweds"

btw....where's Ricky?

oops- got ahead of myself! it's summer, i don't know what day it is anymore!

lol you're funny diane lol j/k so yeah where is ricky i cant be the only smartass on here now can i? its just not the same. :-( oh well its like 4 am so i guess im gonna try to go to sleep now l8rz much <3

We are getting married at 11am. We don't get a phone signal here but if you leave a message we will get it when we leave on Sunday. We are going to stop by Tahoe on the way home to see how bad the fire was. We are planning to lounge around the pool today.... that should last about 10 minutes before I turn into a lobster! Any how, we will talk to you all later. Love you all!

As soon as you guys are able to (you know...with technology and all)...please post at least one wedding pic! for the family to see....Im gonna be thinking about you two all morning on Saturday...maybe it's a good thing you're not able to get a signal up thar! LOL!

more wedding blessings to you both!

wish I was there auntie/cousin dawn. congrates. check out the walmart up there for me maybe I can transfer. j/k. you two have fun, use protection. oh wait you'll be married.

haha youre funny sylvia but we still dont want any lil dawn or marvins running around. i think that there are already enough with me, amber and darryl lmao. l8r much <3

That is for sure....they don't need any more little trophies running around! Heck I don't think they'd be able to keep up with 'em! LOL!

That was a good one Silvia....that kinda of humor runs in the family...:O)

I know, its a Robinett thing.

Okay, I put a few pictures in an album. Hope you like them.