Nothing but Family Message Forum

What's new with you?  Keep the family updated with your everyday lives....good or bad...that's what we're here for...right?

Nothing but Family Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BBQ/Reception

Marvin and I are going to have a bbq/reception on 8/4/07 at our house. Yes Sylvia, food and beer, and of course family. Everyone is invited. We are thinking of Tri Tip and if anyone wants to bring something they can. We hope to see you all then!

Re: BBQ/Reception

Hope I can be there, but may not be able too. I will give it my best shot

Mark and I will be there...Im going to send an email to the rest of my family but will get back with you two to let you know who will be coming out.

I haven't mentioned it to Mark, yet, but since we're coming from a distance, how about we help out with the cost of the Tri Tip?

That would be fine if you want to.

My Mom is planning to make chili beans and potato salad.

Marsha is planning to make her salsa and something else, she is not sure what yet.

I haven't really talked to anyone else yet so I will update the list later.

I am so bummed but I can't make the BBQ! We will be in Pismo camping/four wheeling with a big group of friends that weekend. We have had in on the calendar for months and have paid for everyting.

Well, we send our love and will try to make it down before school starts back up. By the way, thank you for the birthday wish! We were already on the road when you called. Lots of love, see you soon. have fun everyone!

Im sorry I can't make it either. I will be at bass lake that weekend. so sorry maybe the next get together I can go.

well i guess i wont be going either j/k j/k lol i will be there!!!! much <3