Nothing but Family Message Forum

What's new with you?  Keep the family updated with your everyday lives....good or bad...that's what we're here for...right?

Nothing but Family Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
We registered

Okay for any of you that ae interested we are registered at Target. You can find the list under Dawn Turner or Marvin Fowler with a date of 8/4/07.

Re: We registered

wait that means that you want presents!!!! whats that all about??? j/k j/k lol l8r

Some people, and I won't mention any names, but the initials are MH and DR, thought that we needed to do that. We don't expect any presents but if some one wants to get something then they will have some ideas.

WOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL SO MOM WHATS UP????

Danyelle...NO your mom is not pregnant! LOL!!!!
Im glad they registered....this is a celebration! and heck we can always use new towels!....what not?

You're what?? jk. I think it's a great idea to give some people hints, we need them! Diane, your getting your webpage back up right? You know your the meat of this operation now!

thank god my mom aint prego i dont want any more sibs... but yeah so i guess ill be seeing some of you on saturday and for those of you not coming ummm...your bad lol j/k j/k i still luv u

Janiece, yes...I will be putting my webpage back up just as soon as I am able to. Still trying to recover, but getting better by the days. Ok...Im gonna STIR THIS FORUM UP!!! Dawn and Marvin already know...but this is the reason I too, am not able to make it out for the celebration....wait, do I keep them in suspense Dawn?

Im really sorry I can't make it Marvin and Dawn, but my other half will be representing! We'll see you two in Cancun if not sooner. I'll celebrate with you two then...okay?

Diane

No No No suspense! family is for sharing, remember?! We will have to have another party sometime soon. And by the way, Dean and I want in on the TRAVEL thing! You guys know that's what I live for!! Dawn & Uncle - you have to start sharing...please.

Last weekend we went camping at Pismo sand dunes and I definately think we should make that a family reunion trip sometime. It was alot of fun! With a reservation, you get there and mark off as much beach as you want. Let me know we everyone thinks.