Nothing but Family Message Forum

What's new with you?  Keep the family updated with your everyday lives....good or bad...that's what we're here for...right?

Nothing but Family Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
how was it?

marvin and dawn how did the bbq go? Sorry I missed it.

Re: how was it?

Yes, since Mark and I didn't make it out either....how did the bbq go? I have not yet talked with Deborah and Chris. They were suppose to call me when they got back yesterday...but I figured they might be tired. Mark and I are gonna make a special trip and we'll go out for dinner or something...okay? I promise :o)

well it was good majority of the fresno family was there. but by the end of the night marvin and uncle rick were totally ****-faced but marvin finally got to open his bottle of patron lol well its past my bed time so see yall later much love me

Who gave Marvin the bottle of Patron? That is some crazy stuff...but smooooottthhhhhhhh!

it was marvins bottle that he was saving for something special!

Id say thats pretty special.

I hope he didn't drink it by himself...but I know he had a goood time after a couple of shots!

I missed Patron!? and uncle marvin ****-faced! bummer

yeah marvin was drinking with rick he was pretty messed up too they both had hangovers lol

Aaahhhhh.....the good 'ol days! Janiece...your camping trip looked like fun. I so love the SF/Bay area. Couldn't deal with the constant gloominess, but it's ok to visit.